How the OG has ruined my thought process

I was in the store yesterday, and I was looking for the little snack size chocolate puddings. I was not able to find them.

I then saw a little girl with downs syndrome, and I thought "I should ask her, I bet she knows"

God damn it! Then of course I giggled like a school girl.

You're welcome. Phone Post 3.0

Haha but seriously that's funny as hell. Phone Post 3.0

Lmfao I have those moments often Phone Post 3.0

there was a grade 1 or 2 class of children getting ready to cross the street in front of their school today. i turned ot the guy i was working with and said i could probably take out 12 no problem with this van right now. then i laughed, he was disgusted with me.

Lol I am glad I'm not the only one Phone Post 3.0

so did you ever find the pudding?

Mushroom Slap - there was a grade 1 or 2 class of children getting ready to cross the street in front of their school today. i turned ot the guy i was working with and said i could probably take out 12 no problem with this van right now. then i laughed, he was disgusted with me.

Lol Phone Post

Yes it was near the yogurt Phone Post 3.0

Yeah, I used the term rape pants in public and about five people looked up at me with horror in there eyes. I thought their eyes couldn't go any wider until I tried explaining that I was only referring to the tasteful type... Phone Post 3.0

It's sad that people can't listen to reason when you're explaining rape vs rape rape Phone Post 3.0

I've told 7 people they have aids within the last month Phone Post 3.0

Grendelplata - It's sad that people can't listen to reason when you're explaining rape vs rape rape Phone Post 3.0

This. Also I saw this guy he was kinda packing some heat downstairs I could tell by the basketball shorts he was wearing. I said out loud "he must be an oger". Phone Post

Every time a friend is having girlfriend/wife problems I tell them she us fucking a black guy.