how to armbar without a cup??

serious question: how do you guys finish an armbar without mashing your nuts and/or dong? it doesnt happen EVERY time, but it happens pretty damn often where i feel like i cant finish an armbar because my twig and berries are in a compromised position. is there some part of the technique im missing?

train your dick like tong po in kickboxer...

Move his arm over so it's to the side of your package, not on top of it.

You have to secure the position long enough to get an erection before applying leverage is how I was taught 

be Irish?

Get tighter on his shoulder and pinch your knees together so you don't end up just dry humping the guys arm.

Unless you like that kinda thing, in which case, hump away.

YOu are doing it wrong.

An erection will protect you from this while also giving added leverage.

PeterIrl - Get tighter on his shoulder and pinch your knees together so you don't end up just dry humping the guys arm.

The fact that you know this likely makes you more knowledgeable in grappling than most UFC fighters. Sad but true....

xxxxxxxx - 
PeterIrl - Get tighter on his shoulder and pinch your knees together so you don't end up just dry humping the guys arm.

The fact that you know this likely makes you more knowledgeable in grappling than most UFC fighters. Sad but true....

Word

You can pull it to the side, like on your hip more and finish it that way.

get a fallon fox operation

Always wear a cup. Wear it all the time. Never take it off.

Like Danaher and his rash guard.

Yeugh, I hate being armbarred by someone without a cup

Knee pinch and leg curl. Same goes for finishing triangles. 

I'm only 5.75", so it really never gets in the way.

DanTheCan - 

This is correct. The same principle applies to the kneebah!

You've got to be careful to make sure that kneebah's are allowed though. Imagine how pissed you'd be if you drove hours to compete, kneebah'd a guy and then they told you you couldn't do kneebah's?

PeterIrl -
DanTheCan - 

This is correct. The same principle applies to the kneebah!

You've got to be careful to make sure that kneebah's are allowed though. Imagine how pissed you'd be if you drove hours to compete, kneebah'd a guy and then they told you you couldn't do kneebah's?

I would probably cause a scene in a grossly exaggerated accent. 

2JupitersTooMany -

You have to secure the position long enough to get an erection before applying leverage is how I was taught 

Traditional, i respect it.

I don't use a cup. I get myself nice n stiff and let it hang right at the only escape. They either tap or touch. That's my new slogan. Tap or touch (my dick).