How to bring an avocado to work.

Does anyone bring avocados to work?

I am trying to figure out how to bring one to work successfully, with little effort, without it turning brown.

In youre anus.

Squeeze some lemon juice on it and put it in a size appropriate Tupperware™©®, do you want to buy some Tupperware ™©®?

Freezer packs?

I am looking to eat an avocado for breakfast with the knock off "sous vide egg bites" I make in the instant pot.

I would prefer to not have to sit at my desk with a knife and spoon.

Every other way I have tried to bring them, they turn brown.

Edited because I didnt read last post. I got nothing...

Is it half an avocado? A whole avocado won't turn brown in a day... i dont understand the issue.

If it's half an avocado, just man up and eat a whole damn avocado

Seen freezer packs at Smart N Final..."should" work for you

If not try keestering a few

Just cut it at work?

Hi Mike!

This sounds dangerous!!

I'm in for some got damn danger!

Jayn200 - 

Is it half an avocado? A whole avocado won't turn brown in a day... i dont understand the issue.

If it's half an avocado, just man up and eat a whole damn avocado

I plan on eating the whole thing, but don't want to cut it up at my desk. I would like to bring it cut in half with the pit already removed.

I am not in a cube or office, I sit on an open desk in tight quarters.

Basically impossible 

I bring one in almost every day. I use a cooler so I just toss it in there. If you don't use a cooler then put it in your lunch sack. You should clean your knife and spoon after each use so you don't have dried avocado stuck to them

You can try this.  If you have a watertight seal on your Tupperware then put the avocado pieces in water.  It will keep the air off the surface of the avocado and keep it from oxidizing.

I do this with them when I only eat a half.  I just put some water in a small container and place it cut side down.  Stays green for at least a day.   

Havent tried it with cut cut pieces but it should work.  Only downside is it may get mushy.   Try it and post results. 

Onion slices work much, much better than lemon juice. Put in closed container with avocado

Grow an avacado tree beside your desk

Ask a Mexican.  

get a vacuum sealer thing

Guacamole.