How to bust false MMA Fighters

Last week in the GYM this Steroid Head Cop comes up to me talking all this MMA shit and metions a few names of guys i know that train so i figured he might be ligit then he ask if i saw LINDEL get beat by that Black Guy so i knew he was a shit head but i just listened to he blab until he asked what i thought was next for micheal crocopand if LINDEL really has a chance at beating that Wanderlay Shogun guy

"I ask many follow up questions as if I'm actually buying it."

thats what I do

Look up this guy on Myspace.

Jeff Davis from Middletown , Ohio

the epitome of the phantom fighter

actually at the three days grace concert the other night some guy walked by me and a friend of mine and was wearing a tapout shirt, and my friend coughed "poser", to which he turned around and said, you know nothing about our sport. i laughed and he said, i've been taking jiu jitsu since i was 10. and i said ok, go omoplata yourway back to your seat. and he replied, thats not even a real move, nice try though.

i laughed.

I hate fakers. It annoys me because I've been through quite a lot to get nowhere in the MMA world (at best I was a good training partner for a 0.5 fighter) and they throw around about 'how many fights they've had' and who they knocked out. I just invite them to train at my gym and they usually come up with an excuse.

Hi Leigh,

Hows it going mate Talking about AVT, I broke my leg there in November (fib tib) after sparring warren then did it while sparring mr ambroise.

Taken some time off MMA training at the moment....

^^^^ShEnGLoNg

no shit, broken tib fib back in November. I broke the same thing back in October. Did you have a rod placed in you leg? I've got a rod and 5 screws through my tibia. Are you training again already?

"Last week in the GYM this Steroid Head Cop comes up to me talking all this MMA shit and metions a few names of guys i know that train so i figured he might be ligit then he ask if i saw LINDEL get beat by that Black Guy so i knew he was a shit head but i just listened to he blab until he asked what i thought was next for micheal crocopand if LINDEL really has a chance at beating that Wanderlay Shogun guy "

Or maybe he's just not a fanboy - who cares if he can pronounce a fighters name properly?

"actually at the three days grace concert the other night some guy walked by me and a friend of mine and was wearing a tapout shirt, and my friend coughed "poser", to which he turned around and said, you know nothing about our sport. i laughed and he said, i've been taking jiu jitsu since i was 10. and i said ok, go omoplata yourway back to your seat. and he replied, thats not even a real move, nice try though.
i laughed. "

So, you and your friend are basically assholes harrassing a guy because of his t-shirt?

How to bust false keyboard warriors perhaps?

Who are these 'Michael Crow Cop' and 'Theodore A Million Ankles' you speak of?

20%? More like 80.

I'm in Boston so I have had a few people tell me they train at Sityodtong. I usually respond with "Oh, interesting. I'm one of the trainers there, you don't look familiar. What was your name again?"

In one case I just hadn't met the guy --he was doing mostly jujitsu classes--but the the other three or four times there was lots of stuttering, um and ahing, etc.

I also found out some local wanna-be tough guys/petty criminals were telling people they trained with us. oooh, scary.

This goes for all lies:

State a made up fact that is fairly reasonable. Ask them about it.

You: So you went to the movies with Cindy last night? I heard there was an accident outside, what was all that about?

Your wife: Eh... Eh...

As she in fact was banging your neighbor at the time

IMPORTANT NOTE:

Women are not to be told about this trick!!! You don't want your wife pulling this shit on you!

You bust them in the chops same as any fake whether fighter or race car driver.

This is how we bust them on the Canadian forum.

Check this thread out "Calling out Steve Taylor, UCW JUNE"