How to Control your Mind Mantra

or prayer. if one has an attribute, you can grow it by giving thanks for said attribute. One attribute we all have is the power to direct and control our own thoughts. Some may not believe this is true but it is. When we give thanks for this power it grows and becomes stronger and we will soon be able to control our thoughts. When we control our minds we are rubbing elbows with the gods.

here is a prayer or mantra that can help

I got this from Napoleon Hill.

"I ask not for divine providence for more riches, but more wisdom with which to accept and use wisely the riches I received at birth in the form of the power to control and direct my mind to what ever ends I desire." -

say it at night before bed and in the morning as soon as you wake up. In a few months your life will change. Use feeling and emotion when you say it. Say it to yourself in a mirror

if you don't like divine providence you can use great intelligence or.................

God

Note: For those quickly looking to label this blasphemy or "new age" or create a divisive message in this thread, please don't. Here's an alternative wording of Hill's expression of gratitude, which he actually favored: "Oh Divine Providence, I ask not for more riches, but more wisdom with which to make wiser use of the riches You gave me at birth consisting in the power to control and direct my own mind to what ever ends I desire."

There should be value for people of all religious persuasions in this thread. I hope you'll choose to discuss the valuable things you may find here, rather than focusing exclusively on that which you disagree. This is NOT a thread on religion.

Its all about mental Science

Hooter hooters
Yum yum yum

Hooters hooters
On a girl that's dumb

... That mantra keeps me going pretty well.

Gayatri mantra

in

DO YOU EVEN LIFT BRO?

CaptainWoody - in
. Phone Post 3.0

ttt

"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain."

"Lo there do I see my father.

Lo there do I see my mother, my sisters and my brothers

Lo there do I see the line of my people, back to the beginning.

Lo, they do call me, they bid me take my place among them, in the halls of Valhalla, where the brave may live forever."

Thank you to my higher power for extending my length and girth.

ThePrinceThatWasPromised - I am the stone that builder refused
I am the visual
The inspiration
That made lady sing the blues

I'm the spark that makes your idea bright
The same spark
that lights the dark
So that you can know your left from your right

I am the ballot in your box
The bullet in your gun
The inner glow that lets you know
To call your brother son
The story that just begun
The promise of what's to come
And I'm 'a remain a soldier till the war is won
Chop chop chop, judo flip! Phone Post 3.0

Later. Phone Post

I am shiva

OP just learned how to copy and paste Phone Post 3.0

Brockback Mountain - "I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
"Let us say I suggest you may be human. " Phone Post 3.0

ThePrinceThatWasPromised - "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee."
"Reach in that bag ringo and get my wallet" Phone Post 3.0