How to deal with crazy cat lady neighbor?

One of our neighbors is a crazy cat lady and she is putting bowls of food and water behind our wall. Needless to say it's attracting a ton of cats. We've tried talking to her and she said she would stop. Well all she did is was move it so it did nothing.

Our pittie got attacked by one of them and it took a chunk right next to its eye. She also dug up cat poop and ate it and got sick and was shitting blood. That was a nice vet bill.

So my wife started throwing the bowls of food into the dumpster. Now she is complaining to the home owner we are throwing food today feed for her cats in the the dumpster. Well I explained this to her him and he agreed and told her go stop. Well she is cracking and won't be stop.

This crap is starting to piss me off.

FRAT my neighbor is a crazy cat lady should in disappear here?

Get a water gun and shoot them

Don't let her keep any meals in your fridge. Do not let her borrow things. She can't have a ride.

Teach your dog not to be a pussy.

couple bowls of antifreeze! problem over!

First, screw the baddest cat to assert dominance, then...

Trap the cats and take them to the pound

Plus at night you hearing these fuckers fighting

All you have to do is kill her, duh

Throwin'Knuckles -

You can't reason with cat people! Either get crazy and unleash scortched earth, or move. 

We just moved here in October so moving isn't an option. It's irritating because it's tried talking to the her and she says she'll stop and then she continues to do it.

Paramount Donkey - All you have to do is kill her, duh
All options are on the table

ABCTT Dos -

Teach your dog not to be a pussy.

Contrary to the hysterical anti put bull crowd here not all pitbulls are bloodlust savages.

Cars hate getting wet.  Used to have a bunch of neighborhood cats show up in my back yard.  Once you throw one in the pool youll never see it again.  No pool, try a garden hose or a super soaker.

Coyote urine

Pellet gun.  

Pick up a trap from Harbor Freight or Tractor Supply. 

Some type of predator urine to keep the cats away.

Is she the owner or the tenant? You could get her evicted if she's renting. 

DaveFu -

Is she the owner or the tenant? You could get her evicted if she's renting. 

She owns her house, we rent our house.

nofx - Some type of predator urine to keep the cats away.
Would this work on 15+ cats hanging around for free food?

Become a falconer. Cats don't fuck with birds of prey.