How To Embarrass Your Opponents

Thumbs up!

For later Phone Post

Later.

For iPhone viewers you need to repost the video in a different post from your original. Phone Post

nogidavid -  stopped watching at that initial grip. no one good is letting you get a grip on their sleeve like that, and if you get it on any one semi decent they're going to collar grip you and start to sweep.

Your collar is pretty much out of reach since your stance is staggered and you should squat rather than bend over. Once you get the sleeve grip, there's no way he's reaching with his other hand to try to get the collar. He really needs it as a post for good movement until you guys are more engaged.

You are partially correct though. They won't just let you have the grip. They will often try to regrip you on that same sleeve. That's fine by you, because while he's spending time doing that, you're getting his pant grip.

Later Phone Post

Someone post link please Phone Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=viI-EQyOAdI

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/viI-EQyOAdI?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

i love these 'freebie' passes. often then don't work because better guys don't concede grips, but there's no commitment really, so if for whatever reason they blank and give you a grip, you're in side control. if they get rowdy, just move right into your normal passing game. i almost always try for the quick and easy before actually digging in and getting to work.

Fix yo gis, tie yo bouts - 
nogidavid -  stopped watching at that initial grip. no one good is letting you get a grip on their sleeve like that, and if you get it on any one semi decent they're going to collar grip you and start to sweep.

Stick to nogi, David. Phone Post

david is a gi player

dbl

Gerbiljiujitsu -  is there something specific that I need to do in order to make it so that Iphones can watch this?  I'm not intentionally hating on the Iphone. 

i have no iphone, but.

the initial post will not work for iphone.  make a second post and just post the embed code from youtube.

i think this will be fine.

you can also just not even post a vid in the OP, then make a second post with youtube embed code

4 latet Phone Post

gerbil must've slept w/ nogidavid's girl or something. he's always trying to shit on him.

good vid.

i hate the "No one good will...." line.

nobody good get's hip bump swept or scissor swept or x-choked. i mean, shit...

Ttt Phone Post

nogidavid - 
empire - gerbil must've slept w/ nogidavid's girl or something. he's always trying to shit on him.

good vid.

i hate the "No one good will...." line.

nobody good get's hip bump swept or scissor swept or x-choked. i mean, shit...

not always. only when he posts :)

not sure what your beef is. He takes constructive criticism and alternative suggesions better than anyone here. That kind of exchange of ideas is what a bjj forum needs.

I actually caught one of the upper belts with this tonight. He was not pleased, and proceeded to thrash me soundly. Phone Post

Sub Phone Post

For later Phone Post

Im an ifag Phone Post