how to fight a butterbean type person??

Quick ankle pick, and then laugh at them gassing out trying to get back to their feet.

What nailedtothesky and spg said.

A nice little low kick to the knee. IMMEDIATLY PULL FOR AN ARMBAR EZ WIN

STREET.

just take em into the 2nd round and you'll be fine.

At a medium pace.

You'd have to stick and move.

When I was 16 I boxed the maintenance guy of my apartment complex I lived in. He was at the very least 290 at the time, had a big round belly. I just stuck a moved with him for about a minute then landed a big body shot, he was throwing BOMBS, didnt really care that I was a kid so I just stayed back and let him tire himself out. The result of him being out of shape and having a bad back caused him to gas quickly. About 30 seconds later I caught him circling my power hand and threw a right hook that had him stumble and fall(but he caught himself.) He then asked to stop because his head was hurting.

best advice for fighting a large guy like that, don't let them get ahold of you.

awesome bernardo fight i never saw

ttt

If I ever have the unfortunate opportunity of fighting a man that size again I would def. use leg kicks, and a lot of them.

just watch the genki sudo vs butterbean vid

sheesh

Saute with ham hocks, onion and garlic.

fortheloveofMMA - ive always wondered, for an avg sized guy 5' 9" 160 lbs like myself, what would be the strategy for fighting the butterbean body type? big fat guy, 5 10 330, more or less all fat but strength as a result of it, can pretty much eat any punch i throw, probably even my face stomps. more or less his strategy is to swing with his bigass hands and ko ppl pretty easy and eat anything thrown at him.
so wut exactly would be the plan against someone of this type? take him down (if so wut would work? it seems a double leg would be difficult, same with judo), gnp, stick and move, go for submissions?

btw im jw lol im not about to fight anyone and need help quick lol but ive always wondered bc i have a friend just like that and he always wins every fight bc hes got deceptively fast hands and eats anything thrown at him like its his 5th big mac

Mark hunt got ko'ed by manhoef. size won't keep you from getting KO'ed

stand about 10 feet away and by the time he reaches you, he should be good and winded. you should be free to do anything you want then.

i've always had good luck with an arm drag to body clinch and just shake em back and forth until they teeter enough to just drag em over or use outside leg grapevine. I only weigh 150, but it works great in fact it seems to work great on anyone as long as you can get em off balanced, if that doesn't work do that judo shit where you throw your outside leg wrapping around they're inside from a kneeling position and you fall into them. Then just get side mount and force them to tap via weener suck.

HexRei - 
fortheloveofMMA - ive always wondered, for an avg sized guy 5' 9" 160 lbs like myself, what would be the strategy for fighting the butterbean body type? big fat guy, 5 10 330, more or less all fat but strength as a result of it, can pretty much eat any punch i throw, probably even my face stomps. more or less his strategy is to swing with his bigass hands and ko ppl pretty easy and eat anything thrown at him.
so wut exactly would be the plan against someone of this type? take him down (if so wut would work? it seems a double leg would be difficult, same with judo), gnp, stick and move, go for submissions?

btw im jw lol im not about to fight anyone and need help quick lol but ive always wondered bc i have a friend just like that and he always wins every fight bc hes got deceptively fast hands and eats anything thrown at him like its his 5th big mac

Mark hunt got ko'ed by manhoef. size won't keep you from getting KO'ed

(by Manhoef)

ttt

ttt

huge, insane KO power, chin like a brick wall? Well, you can run away or get beat the fuck down. you aren't good enough to win.

(this isn't internet toughguy shit, i'm not either. I'm saying that at a certain point you need to respect genetic gifts)