How to fix a ear clog

Pretty sure its a wax build up... usually ill just wait and it will go away.. but ive had this one a while.. Actually feels like I made it worse trying drops over the counter style and I tried a hydrogen peroxide method as well..

has only been a couple days since ive been trying stuff, anyone have any ideas... and if I end up going to the doc to get it cleared.. what exactly do they do... will it be fixed immediately..

leave it alone - you will only make it worse

best for me has been a doc gets in there with a tiny pick or something and pulls the wax out

flushing has always made it worse for me

Take a deep breath, pinch your nose real tight, and blow out as hard as you can. I mean like real hard. That should clear it all up.

Docs will usually put some liquid in there that breaks it up, and then use a gentle vacuum to pull it.  So basically flushing with some suction

I just went through this. I ended up getting some stuff that was thick, almost gel like, that sizzled like peroxide. It also came with a can of saline solution that you sprayed in your ear after. 

Al Cappucino - Take a deep breath, pinch your nose real tight, and blow out as hard as you can. I mean like real hard. That should clear it all up.

this is solid advice.

peroxide works pretty well by itself.

bag of rice

Doctor will try flushing water into your ear and it just pours out at the same time into a little bucket. It's like a big syringe.

They also use magnifying eye piece to see in your ear and hand pick it out with tweezers. No pain involved.

I took care of somebody who had a huge build up and watched them go through the whole process painless. Phone Post 3.0

I had to go the doctors and they cleaned it out with some drops and a little scraper thing. Fucking crazy how much wax is actually in your ear. Phone Post 3.0

Here is what my primary care guy did.

Buy an ear syringe and fill it with 50/50 water/hydrogen peroxide and flush it out that way.

That's the best way short of getting an ENT doctor to put the scope in your ear and dig it out.

I did the peroxide, felt it bubbleing or cracking for a long ass time while I was laying there..

it slowed down popping so I cleaned it out.. and still clogged..

also tried the plugging nose and blowing.. felt like it wanted to pop, but hasnt

Ear candle!! Look into it! They work wonders!! Phone Post 3.0

maybe ill hit a walk in clinic cause I don't wanna wait a week to get into my doc

do walk in clins take everyone.. like even if my doc isn't in the same city..

is ear candle made for this... or just cleaning your ears regularly..

cause I think I heard not to use a ear candle for a ear clogg

have you tried going in through the opposite ear and pushing it out the other side? Phone Post 3.0

FETT_TFK_El Pescadero - Ear candle!! Look into it! They work wonders!! Phone Post 3.0

FETT_TFK_El Pescadero - Ear candle!! Look into it! They work wonders!! Phone Post 3.0

That's a scam bro.

Pouring peroxide only helps so much, you need the syringe to create water pressure.

where do u get the ear wax candle..

and is nasel spray available over the counter