How to Fix the Middle East

Bring them a pepsi

Destroy the terrorist groups, team up with Russia, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, etc to redraw borders in countries like Iraq and Syria and then move people around. 

Its unlikely that will happen so I think we shouldn't get involved unless we're attacked.

Its not ours to fix.

In fact the USA trying to fix it is what got us into the mess.

How to fix it...Walk away

Zekolas -

Its not ours to fix.

With great power comes great responsibility...

To kick muzzie ass >:D

Walk away. Give Zero aid to them in anything but Isreal. And if Isreal starts to pick fights again then cut our Aid to their asses even.

Sooner or later one of 3 things will happen to the citizens of those nations.

1. they will leave their and find better places to like (just like North Korea).

2. they will stay because they like being treated like shit.

3. the young generations will force change at some point by going in leadership roles and bring about change to fit their ideals. (what seems to be NK future).

IgnorantDeadline -
Zekolas -

Its not ours to fix.

Yea because the Iraq was was such a smashing success 

IgnorantDeadline - 
Zekolas -

Its not ours to fix.

This dude is kind of the problem. It's a flaw in humanity (not just in the middle-ease) and he exhibits it.

Dissident - 

Bring them a pepsi

You spelled "nuclear warhead" wrong. 

David@accu -
Dissident - 

Bring them a pepsi

You spelled "nuclear warhead" wrong. 

The Roman Empire could only bring peace to certain areas in the middle east by basically killing everyone there. The Mongols did the same thing.

Dissident -

Destroy the terrorist groups, team up with Russia, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, etc to redraw borders in countries like Iraq and Syria and then move people around. 

Its unlikely that will happen so I think we shouldn't get involved unless we're attacked.

I didn't really mean "fix" the middle east but rather solve Syria and Iraq. I don't know if post Ottoman and Shah middle east can ever be fixed.

To elaborate, we should only take out ISIS and then have a compact with the nations I listed to give each faction/ethnic group it's own region. One for Kurds, one for Sunnis, one for Alawites, etc.

Perfect a zero point energy source.   No longer a need for oil. 

Abandon middle east forever. 

Problem solved.

evolution 

reformation

education

Zekolas -

Its not ours to fix.

Stop with your common sense. 

Wölfie66 -
Zekolas - 

Its not ours to fix.

Actually is is yours (US) to fix since it is the US that has fucked it all up over the last 27yrs!

Gotta love the attitude of "not our problem" BUT the US specifically fucked the region up, destabilized it and now is seeing the blow back from its foreign policy toward the middle east. Its far too late to simply tuck tail and run.

The radicals want blood and will not accept anything less so you either fully engage and destroy them (US is incapable of a total war mentality like radicals are) or you they slowly bleed you through random attacks and immigration. Either way, they are not going to stop, ever!

I agree we fucked up the middle east. 100%.

However we can't fix it. Anything we do just makes it worse. We just need to say sorry then leave.

Mesopotamia was a shit hole before, and then under, ottoman rule, and then it was still a shit hole under British mandate. The place is fucked, but it always has been, long before the US dicked with it.

^ after the third time it autocorrected the o to an I I just said fuck it

They should all go back to their old religion Zoroastrianism

It's a lot more complicated than that OP.  Looky here.