How to Get Banned From "Dancing" in Jamaica(vid)

Well friends of mine in Jamaica are really worried about these open air dancehalls, nothing like when we were younger. As being around Reggae as long as I have the dancehall culture get's worse. Reggae music itself is in an identity crisis right now. Too much American influce. Hip Hop notably.

Back from the dead - What a beautiful and mysterious culture.
. Phone Post 3.0

Man, shit like this would have made my high school dances a hell of a lot more entertaining

whats the deal with that motherfucker loving to powerbomb bitches lmao Phone Post 3.0

Cowboy3891 - whats the deal with that motherfucker loving to powerbomb bitches lmao Phone Post 3.0

lol the first one took me way off guard, I didn't see that powerbomb coming

I like where he lights the fat chick's ass on fire

lol

What...the...living...fuck?

I'm just not wired to understand this stuff.

prof -
What...the...living...fuck?

I'm just not wired to understand this stuff.
That makes two of us. The one big girl in the yellow had her clothes ripped off while she was literally running away.

Then the one girl that he held down and beat her in the face with a stick. Do this shit in America and you go to jail. Deservedly. Phone Post 3.0

abi -
Back from the dead - What a beautiful and mysterious culture.
. Phone Post 3.0
I'm gonna go post this on a charlie z thread Phone Post 3.0

Ttt Phone Post 3.0

Hahahaha Phone Post 3.0

Hahahaha I've been seeing his shenanigans for some time now.
Many a copy cats everywhere now tho.
Only funny until necks are broken. Phone Post 3.0

And yeah it's sad. Too many stupid ass people don't know how to party and just act like fucking animals. Dumb bitches know what they're getting into when they dance with them. Phone Post 3.0

What woman even allows a man like that near her

....I'm not victim blaming, I'm just saying that some of these women look like they're intentionally dancing with him, and I don't understand why they would do that

Hahaha Phone Post 3.0

sicko - What woman even allows a man like that near her

....I'm not victim blaming, I'm just saying that some of these women look like they're intentionally dancing with him, and I don't understand why they would do that

one that came from a woman who got pregnant with her by a man just like that.

Black women having no self respect are THE main problem in black communities.

I've found my new calling, I going to rape/beat/power bomb/dance wit every girl me a see Phone Post 3.0

Lol I wish J could find the daggering video with the really fat chicks and super skinny guys. Phone Post 3.0

things to see people to do - I've found my new calling, I going to rape/beat/power bomb/dance wit every girl me a see Phone Post 3.0
Lol Phone Post 3.0