How to get into UFC Q&A's before weigh in?

Do you need to be a member of UFC Fight Club to get into the Q&A before the weigh in? How early do you have to get there? Phone Post 3.0

Yes, you need to be a member of the UFC Fight Club.  Once you are a member you have an "Events" section of your account and can print your access code ticket to get into the Q&A.  Most of the time, the Q&A is held 2 hours before the scheduled weigh-in time.  If in Vegas, most Q&A's will start at 2pm, doors open up at 1pm.  Depending on the size of the card you can be there 15-30 minutes early and be fine.  BIG cards, you want to get there at least an hour early.

Sit next to the mics if you are trying to get a question in or you'll be stuck in a long ass question line.

Thanks! VU Phone Post 3.0

I see that there are different types of Fight Club memberships. Can you attend the Q&A if you're just a free member? Phone Post 3.0

superlurker2011 -
Big EP -

Yes, you need to be a member of the UFC Fight Club.  Once you are a member you have an "Events" section of your account and can print your access code ticket to get into the Q&A.  Most of the time, the Q&A is held 2 hours before the scheduled weigh-in time.  If in Vegas, most Q&A's will start at 2pm, doors open up at 1pm.  Depending on the size of the card you can be there 15-30 minutes early and be fine.  BIG cards, you want to get there at least an hour early.

Sit next to the mics if you are trying to get a question in or you'll be stuck in a long ass question line.

I went to UFC 196 in Vegas, the Q&A had a 4 hour line. I missed it, but made it in time for the Press Conference and weigh-in. MGM was insane for Conor vs Diaz. Phone Post 3.0

That one was crazy packed.  We landed in Vegas at 2pm so we missed the Q&A but did make the weigh-in and were able to find 2 lower bowl seats.  Crazy Irish mother fuckers everywhere.  Good times after Nate choked out Conor.

submit1337 - I see that there are different types of Fight Club memberships. Can you attend the Q&A if you're just a free member? Phone Post 3.0

For early access to the Q&A, I believe it's the Elite and Platinum.  I see they have a Premium package now which they didn't when I first became a member.