How to get rid of gyno w/o surgery?

Not for me, but my buddy has it and is struggling trying to get rid of it. Any suggestions? Phone Post

No one? Phone Post

You can get your body fat super low, but surgery is the only thing that will 100% remove it. Phone Post 3.0

I have successfully used epistane to reduce some gyno I got from using some other prohormone. Look up epistane. It was originally developed to reduce breast tumors in Japan. it will also add on a bunch of lean mass but can give some sides like sore joints and painful back pumps.

The best thing to do obviously would be to go see a doctor and have that gyno removed. But if that isn't an option epistane is worth a try.

UGCTT_Messiah - You can get your body fat super low, but surgery is the only thing that will 100% remove it. Phone Post 3.0

This, I tried for years to do it without surgery but was no use. Tell your "Buddy" surgery is pretty much the only 100% sure option.

pics of your buddies tits?

Thanks for the info guys Phone Post

i have a great athletic body but ive had soft fatty tits since puberty with bigger than id like to have aereolis (sp) i just pinch them GSP style before taking off my shirt. and when im cold i looked amazing.

interested this epistane tho.

Where to buy epistane Phone Post 3.0

pat barrys shorts - Where to buy epistane Phone Post 3.0

Amazon.com

Check out some reviews on the certain brand before buying. Also, if there is a good reputable supplement shop (not gnc) around you that has staff that knows their shit ask them. They will probably pull out some good shit from under the counter.

Legit LOL at Cheesesteak!

Chango

Is this legal for active duty military? Phone Post 3.0

In Phone Post 3.0

Orbit nutrition has epistane, it's good but it can shut you down so make sure to follow a proper pct protocol, it can also cause problems with your junk and make you sterile so weigh your options and research before you jump in.

cheesesteak - I have successfully used epistane to reduce some gyno I got from using some other prohormone. Look up epistane. It was originally developed to reduce breast tumors in Japan. it will also add on a bunch of lean mass but can give some sides like sore joints and painful back pumps.

The best thing to do obviously would be to go see a doctor and have that gyno removed. But if that isn't an option epistane is worth a try.

I came in here to mention epi too. Yeah its a pro hormone but it is a pretty mild one. I know a lot of people that have taken it and have heard and read many times it has helped with gyno. Phone Post

Get lower body fat to see how much is fat and how much is tit... then have surgery. Phone Post

There was a show on one of the cable networks about men with breasts and how they deal with them. Most of them opted for surgery, but one guy who grew breasts as a result of testicular cancer and having his balls removed just said "aw fuck it" and learned to love them. Another guy had them and decided just to wear a bar, it showed him and his morbidly obese wife shopping for bras together.

Novadex Phone Post 3.0