How to get shown the door on the UG

So to get your account suspended you have to directly trash the fighter? Trashing fighters who don't post here..... That's okay. Phone Post

the ban hammer took care of biz!

in

The First Kireich UFC ban machine quiets the voice of another babbling retard.

christ I talk shit to everyone and even I wouldn't do that.

Lol Phone Post

That Harry Crumb sure is not smart. Not only fighter bashing he, like many others on internet forums, didn't even get the intent of Shane's original thread. I find so many just don't seem to want to grasp a poster's meaning and intent whether said poster is a fighter or not.

dwc - Didn't Carwin start a thread calling out "keyboard warriors"

So having a viewpoint opposing his = ban ?

Way to go. Very noble.

If I was Carwin, I would be much more annoyed that people were getting banned for taking a position different from my own.

The lesson = shower fighters with praise or keep your mouth shut.

there are ways to argue your viewpoint without being a disrespectful douchebag.

Mr Crumb obviously fails at this

1- Carwin is one of the sweetest men I've ever met.

2-I feel I lost IQ points reading that guy's post and subsequent email.  Can anyone get that bored?

dwc - 
Hel13torm - 
dwc - Didn't Carwin start a thread calling out "keyboard warriors"

Way to go. Very noble.

If I was Carwin, I would be much more annoyed that people were getting banned for taking a position different from my own.

there are ways to argue your viewpoint without being a disrespectful douchebag.
Mr Crumb obviously fails at this

Indeed. Not the sharpest knife in the drawer. He should have known he was walking into a ban with his hands down. Probably just a troll account anyway.

It seems to me, though, that a fighters existence on this forum is somewhat akin to Jim Carrey's life on the "truman" show. Sheltered from the real world. Nobody speaking to them in a genuine tone for fear of a ban. Those running the site have manufactured an artificial world around the fighters wherein they cannot be criticized. I suppose there are legitimate business concerns involved here, as the one thing that separates the UG from the other 9 billion MMA sites is the fighter participation. Without that, the UG would not be so trendy. Still one of my favorite sites to view on a daily basis but this particular element is troubling for someone like me who is a huge proponent of free speech and open discussion.

I completely agree with you. I hadn't read the Carwin thread until this brought it to my attention and can't understand why Shane can post what he did and not get any backlash from it? Maybe the way harry crumb wrote it wasn't the best, but his points were kind of right.

Kirik is fucked now! This guy is starting his own web site. I'm gonna join!

No offense but much worse is said about fighters on here on a daily basis

During the Silva/Sonnen lead up it was out of control...and I have personally made a point to bring it up in the threads...nothing was done...it continued and still continues

I agree with OP. This is bullshit Kirik. Ban me too and I'll never spend money on this site again. CARWIN SHOULD ANSWER TO THE STEROID ALLEGATIONS Phone Post

Well, he asked for it ^^^^

Furthermore, I have just become a Carwin HATER. I can't wait to see him get hid ass kicked. He's a roided up douchebag who goes and runs to Mommy (Kirik) when someone says something back. Unbelievable. Phone Post

I'm not seeing what he said that was so wrong.

Ultrarooster -  Furthermore, I have just become a Carwin HATER. I can't wait to see him get hid ass kicked. He's a roided up douchebag who goes and runs to Mommy (Kirik) when someone says something back. Unbelievable. Phone Post
Wow, you saw exactly what happened to the OP and went on to say almost the exact same thing?

dwc - Didn't Carwin start a thread calling out "keyboard warriors"

Way to go. Very noble.

That thread obv went over your head. Read other peoples more accurate interpretation. He wasn't even talking
About the fans in that thread

Are you really that dense that you think I banned that guy for merely having an opposing view point? Members of the site can oppose fighters, talk negative, criticize all they want. We have zero problem with that whatsoever, but you can criticize without being disrespectful. knowing that difference is all we have ever asked members to adhere to. Phone Post

Ultrarooster - Furthermore, I have just become a Carwin HATER. I can't wait to see him get hid ass kicked. He's a roided up douchebag who goes and runs to Mommy (Kirik) when someone says something back. Unbelievable. Phone Post
Here's another one that could go.