How To Get The Keenan Cornelius DVD

Keenan Cornelius is coming out with a new DVD series in a few days.

Keenan is my roommate and I'm helping him promote the DVD and spread the word on how to get it.

This DVD is going to sell out very quickly and I can tell you straight up there is no false scarcity here.

He told me he shows over 100 techniques from his competition game on the
3 disc DVD series and its going to be sold at a fair price.

I wrote a blog post on how to get the DVD here:

http://trainingbrazilianjiujitsu.com/reserve-keenan-cornelius-dvd/

You can also sign up for free videos and get on the priority notification list by going to this link: http://tinyurl.com/keenandvd

Thanks

Jordon Schultz

EDIT DVD IS AVAILABLE HERE - www.keenan-cornelius.com

looks like my business membership ran out. Cant post links... lol

http://trainingbrazilianjiujitsu.com/reserve-keenan-cornelius-dvd/

GZFS - Here's what I don't understand; why would you make a product to generate money and then limit the distribution of that product? To create artificial demand?

I am personally tired of this type of marketing of goods. I'm interested in this set. Set up a website and I'll buy it. Keep up this "don't be the last" crap and I'll bootleg it. I'm willing to bet I'm not the only one with this mindset.

no shit.

you can take the scam marketer out of the LI camp, but...

No artificial scarcity, but it is going to sell out fast. That was last years tactic. What is the 2.0 version? Phone Post 3.0

I like Keenan but damn this marketing style is wearing thin in the BJJ community. Phone Post 3.0

I find it so weird that people care Joe something is marketed.... Who gives a shit. It's content that I want to purchase. I don't give a fuck of it was a commercial of a donkey show and at the end was Keenan kicking himself in the head while showering.

This forum has only given people the power to bitch more often. Phone Post

Rival School - I find it so weird that people care Joe something is marketed.... Who gives a shit. It's content that I want to purchase. I don't give a fuck of it was a commercial of a donkey show and at the end was Keenan kicking himself in the head while showering.

Agreed...could care less how he chooses to market himself Phone Post

Tboney8669 - 
Rival School - I find it so weird that people care Joe something is marketed.... Who gives a shit. It's content that I want to purchase. I don't give a fuck of it was a commercial of a donkey show and at the end was Keenan kicking himself in the head while showering.

The realization that someone is trying to trick you into buying their product calls into question your true need/want for the product. Would the product really be useful to you, or are you just falling for their tricks? If it were a quality product, would they need to trick you into buying it?

Jordon, we all support you guys in the aftermath of the drama you've been close to in the past few months, but its really time to shed the internet marketing practices thats coming from your old master.

Do this shit the right way this time around. Phone Post

What a joke! Phone Post 3.0

Is this the rapists brother? Same last name. Phone Post 3.0

YVES JOCKSTRAP - Is this the rapists brother? Same last name. Phone Post 3.0

No relation between them. Phone Post

wow this went really dark. i liked the sample video a lot and would consider picking up the dvd set that is all. 

Setree -
Tboney8669 - 

The realization that someone is trying to trick you into buying their product calls into question your true need/want for the product. Would the product really be useful to you, or are you just falling for their tricks? If it were a quality product, would they need to trick you into buying it?

It's Keenan I'd say he could teach me a thing or two Phone Post

Rival School - 
Setree -
Tboney8669 - 

It's Keenan I'd say he could teach me a thing or two Phone Post

I've never met anyone who couldn't teach me a thing or two.

"This DVD is going to sell out very quickly and I can tell you straight up there is no false scarcity here."

In what world does somebody think this quote makes any sense, and is not duplicitous?

Seriously guys, you are going to have to go back and purge the Llimp a little harder to get it out of your system for good. Fake scarcity, elaborate testimonial/referral schemes, endless "pre-launch" publicity and "free services" in connection with email phishing schemes ... it's unethical marketing.

Yep i was pumped for this and just saw an ad on fb for the vid and clicked it and when the page came up my reaction was... shit now im going to have to apologize to every one on my friend list for the ads.

smh

this is not how you create repeat customers its how you dupe suckers...

lol the same people bitching about the marketing will be all over torrents trying to get the dvd set or will bitch about it being sold out later on. Can't please some people.

Pressing DVDs, how does it work Phone Post 3.0