How to get Tito to retire.

Tell him he can have one more fight, but he has to fight Jon Jones for the title. Phone Post

"Jon Jones" was exactly what I was thinking when I read the title of this thread, except I was thinking he'd voluntarily retire after an entirely one-sided afair akin to the kind he should've retired Shamrock with.

SnapLocally - "Jon Jones" was exactly what I was thinking when I read the title of this thread, except I was thinking he'd voluntarily retire after an entirely one-sided afair akin to the kind he *should've* retired Shamrock with.

Hypothetically, do you think Tito would take the fight if it were offered to him? I'd like to hear what people think Tito's response would be.

Dana White: "Alright Tito, we're going to give you one more fight, and it's going to be against Jon Jones for the title. How's that sound?"

Tito: ?????????? Phone Post

Tito should replace Rogan.

hmb - Tito should replace Rogan.

That is blasphemy.
It should be Goldberg at the very least. Joe Rogan is the brains of the commentating Phone Post

Tito would never turn down that pay day lol Phone Post

Tito is a far more credible commentator that Rogan and Goldie. Add him as a third man like HBO uses RJJ. His Affliction commentator debut was legendary. Anything to interrupt the banal hyperbole these muppets burp out every UFC ppv.

STRIKENBIKEMIKE - Tito is a far more credible commentator that Rogan and Goldie. Add him as a third man like HBO uses RJJ. His Affliction commentator debut was legendary. Anything to interrupt the banal hyperbole these muppets burp out every UFC ppv.

Congratulations to Renato Babalu Sobral! The best light heavyweight of....the night.