How to hack your brain

Ttt Phone Post

subbd for crazy stories

The average person falls asleep in approx 7 mins. I know this because I had a sleep study a few months ago. If you are sleeping that little I am sure you would fall asleep much quicker for your little power naps.

The more time thing certainly sounds appealing but polysleep just isnt natural. Just because we havent figured out exaclty why we sleep 8 hours a night doesnt mean we dont need to.

any one done the ping pong balls/red light hallucination trip yet?

awesome!

Anyone have experiance trying the sleep methods? Sounds interesting

The Smackdown is back - Anyone have experiance trying the sleep methods? Sounds interesting

The 30 minute nap thing sounds horrible.

ThugLife - Figure out a way to convert binary into electrochemical impulses, and not only will you be able to hack into someones brain, but you could download information into your brain as well, instead of reading/learning it.

edit: if you figure out how to do this, youll probably go down as one of the most famous individuals of all time, since you would basically change civilization.

That's the current X prize actually

ThugLife - Figure out a way to convert binary into electrochemical impulses, and not only will you be able to hack into someones brain, but you could download information into your brain as well, instead of reading/learning it.

edit: if you figure out how to do this, youll probably go down as one of the most famous individuals of all time, since you would basically change civilization.

Might as well be trying to turn gold into base metals instead of the other way around. The human mind is infinitely more complex than any machine, and allowed humans a level of creativity that gave us near mastery of the natural world even before the onset of agriculture.

Now you want to simplify it to the level of binary code? So I can play Donkey Kong in my head instead of experiencing the animate world?

TTT.

The Smackdown is back - Anyone have experiance trying the sleep methods? Sounds interesting

I've posted several times about Lucid Dreaming techniques.

www.ld4all.com

Most of what I've said comes directly from the above link.

It's a forum full of lucid dreamers but the main page has several tabs with step by step information on lucid dreaming.

I've attempted to lucid dream via Hemi-Sync with limited results. I do feel more rested on the nights I use the sound tracks, though. I'll have to check out that lucid dreaming site.

It's a good site.

I mainly lurk there but I'm also a member and do occasionally post there.

interesting stuff. ttt.

Always interested in trying to lucid dreams through the method. Ive had very real and apparent dreams, and even some dreams were I began to realise I was dreaming but never to the extent I could control my dreams. That would be awesome.

I am going to try the sleeping one. I might even keep notes to see how it works out for me. Fuck I am bored.

Savitar - 

Might as well be trying to turn gold into base metals instead of the other way around. The human mind is infinitely more complex than any machine, and allowed humans a level of creativity that gave us near mastery of the natural world even before the onset of agriculture.

Now you want to simplify it to the level of binary code? So I can play Donkey Kong in my head instead of experiencing the animate world?

i didnt mean simplify the human brain, just figure out a way to translate computer data to a language that can be interpreted, and eventually literally downloaded, into the brain.

wouldnt it be cool if you could have a usb port wired to your brain and you could plug something into it and learn whatever you were plugged into instantaneously?

turducken - 
ThugLife - 
Savitar - 

i didnt mean simplify the human brain, just figure out a way to translate computer data to a language that can be interpreted, and eventually literally downloaded, into the brain.

wouldnt it be cool if you could have a usb port wired to your brain and you could plug something into it and learn whatever you were plugged into instantaneously?
...i know kung fu

exactamundo, fren.

I think the ping-pong ball hallucinators are sitting in their closets for the past 24-hours stuck in their nod.