How to kill weeds without killing plants or soil?

Got a 9x16 garden bed that I'm going to start putting down vegetables. Cleared it all out about two weeks ago, go back today and fucking weeds are everywhere. 

Whats the best solution to kill and control the weeds without fucking up the soil as I'll be planting vegetables back there. 

Cover it with think clear plastic and let the sun roast everything, till the ground and enjoy. Make a border too.

Hire a Mexican to pull them for you

Oh wait, Trump is deporting them.

Guess you're shit out of luck bro

Seriously though, you could use a landscape or mulch fabric. Or they sell targeted weed killers that kill weeds but not ornamental plants or vegetables.

"Or they sell targeted weed killers that kill weeds but not ornamental plants or vegetables."

Preen.

Bend down and pull those motherfuckers out like a real lady!

Blaze em up

Tim Duncan - Cover it with think clear plastic and let the sun roast everything, till the ground and enjoy. Make a border too.

Is this a real thing?

In

9x16? Pick them by hand.

Screw driver and knee pads, everyone is soft these days. Put in some fucking manual labor.

Mark Antony's hangover - 
Tim Duncan - Cover it with think clear plastic and let the sun roast everything, till the ground and enjoy. Make a border too.

Is this a real thing?

I dunno bros, I have plastic down where I put a shed and at the edges the weeds are growing in just like before.

There is some good mesh I use for planters at Lowes/Home Depot.

SallymeetsHarrySack -

Screw driver and knee pads, everyone is soft these days. Put in some fucking manual labor.

Work smarter, not harder

Bro you missed it bro. On 420 bro people killed weed all over the place bro. Get it? Killed weed?

Mulch 

MOAB.

Propane burner. Works great. Home Depot sells them.

Nothing cleanses quite like fire.

this

http://homeguides.sfgate.com/kill-weeds-plastic-sheeting-before-planting-garden-95776.html

Get a bunch of mulch from someone who just cut down a tree... Literally just got some today and put it on my veggie garden... Keeps soil moist and weed free

They have selective applications