How to make ISO copies of write protected DVD?

Trying to make backup copies of DVDs that I own and I'm striking out here.

Have used powerISO and imgburn and have gotten the same results.

Anyone know of any programs that will allow me to make an ISO copy of write protected DVDs? Phone Post 3.0

Sorry that should probably say "copy protected DVDs". Phone Post 3.0

Use the free version of DVDFab

Ithink the result will be a VIDEO_TS folder with VOB files, but you can easily convert that folder to an ISO file with IMgburn

groundfighter2000 - Use the free version of DVDFab
Funny I was just reading that.

Downloading DVDfab right now. Will report back. Phone Post 3.0

anydvd

Trial version of DVDfab wouldn't do it, but I acquired a full version and shit worked like a charm!!!!

Fucking awesome.

A while back I made my CD collection completely digital, took me forever but finally got it done.

Going to do the same thing with my DVD collection and run it through my media player. Phone Post 3.0

I used AnyDVD and Handbrake. Worked for all my collection

I use AnyDVD and Slyfox with no problems whatsoever. Free lifetime updates/ upgrades. Phone Post 3.0

I've used AppGeeker a lot to rip discs, has built in profiles for various handheld devices and can do batch runs.

I read that as DVDFap

AnyDVD is great for removing copy protection & region coding IMO Phone Post 3.0

What are these DVD's you speak of? Follow up question, what was life like before the Great Depression? Phone Post 3.0

DVDShrink 3.2

AnyDVD HD trumps everything but you'll want to pay for it, & worth every penny.

Horribilis - What are these DVD's you speak of? Follow up question, what was life like before the Great Depression? Phone Post 3.0
Gotta watch those 480p classics! Phone Post 3.0

So far I've ripped 53 DVDs and have about 450 or so to go.

FML. Phone Post 3.0

Why not just torrent the digital copies rather than spending time ripping hard copies? Phone Post 3.0

BKViper - Why not just torrent the digital copies rather than spending time ripping hard copies? Phone Post 3.0
Risk...? Phone Post 3.0

reagan123 -
BKViper - Why not just torrent the digital copies rather than spending time ripping hard copies? Phone Post 3.0
Risk...? Phone Post 3.0
This.

Also most movies torrents are just that, the movies. I want the ISO copies so I get all the menus extras etc.

I know they probably have those as well, but to go through every disc I have, find the file I want etc seems just as labor intensive as throwing a disc in and walking away for a half hour or so while my PC rips it. Phone Post 3.0

Some films are niche products, with no seeders it's hard to find. Phone Post 3.0