How to make WMMA interesting.

Bikinis.

3 Likes

https://youtu.be/hz8rhLEG1hY

This fight shows how Norma Dumont could be a great asset, butt she could use more training. I don't mean to be anal, she is a pleasure to watch in many angles. Imagine a ref cam so you could see her in POV?

Put electrodes in their fight uniforms. Every time they throw a punch from more than 5 feet away, they get a shock. Every time they yell "Hiyah!" or make any other stupid noise while throwing a punch, they get a shock. 

And chicks with implants should get a 5-pound weight allowance. (10 pounds for chicks in the 145 pound c1ass, maybe.)

3 Likes
Universally -

Put electrodes in their fight uniforms. Every time they throw a punch from more than 5 feet away, they get a shock. Every time they yell "Hiyah!" or make any other stupid noise while throwing a punch, they get a shock. 

And chicks with implants should get a 5-pound weight allowance. (10 pounds for chicks in the 145 pound c1ass, maybe.)

Watch the above fight. I didn't watch the actual fight yet found viewing it to be very entertaining. Dumont has a special talent that just makes your blood flow when she is on screen. Just book her more often and the fights will be more bearable. 

It's the one sport where I encourage as many trans athletes as possible, the world will be surprised by how quickly the standard increases along the lines of agility, power, speed and general  dynamic application of skills learned 

2 Likes
InspiritMick -

It's the one sport where I encourage as many trans athletes as possible, the world will be surprised by how quickly the standard increases along the lines of agility, power, speed and general  dynamic application of skills learned 

I honestly couldn't care if they were more aggressive. Just let Norma pass guard or work against the fence as the one pushing the other up to it and I will watch.

Key YAA

Put more emphasis on looks and less on skill

allow them to fight topless, equality

Ban all strikes except for slaps

2 Likes
livelaughlove -

Put more emphasis on looks and less on skill

allow them to fight topless, equality

Ban all strikes except for slaps

This guy knows

Transgenders

Same as with the mens. Make pay Show & Finish rather than Show & Win

20k to show, 20k to finish your opponent and suddenly point fighting disappears 

To be honest though most 5’4 135lbs women simply aren’t capable of knocking another human being out so might not make a difference to them 

Titties.

Is this even up for debate?

1 Like

"How to make WMMA Interesting" 

Don't worry about it, the Dems are hard at work on it as we speak.

1 Like

Did anyone watch the fight I posted? For real it's a first round ko, and very fun to watch.

All championship fights are 4 rounds of fighting and the 5th is decided on best original recipe.

WMMA Scratch-N-Sniff™ cards made with juices extracted from Fight-Worn™ Fighter Uniforms!

(Sorry, the Miesha Tate cards are currently out of stock.)

![](upload://79Jvsru4vGd8JFArX7kIjQk1UfR.png)

Universally -

WMMA Scratch-N-Sniff™ cards made with juices extracted from Fight-Worn™ Fighter Uniforms!

(Sorry, the Miesha Tate cards are currently out of stock.)

![](upload://79Jvsru4vGd8JFArX7kIjQk1UfR.png)

My Gabbi Garcia smells like a dried up but not cleaned aquarium!

cawkgobbler -

Did anyone watch the fight I posted? For real it's a first round ko, and very fun to watch.

Can’t be fun to watch... looks like a girl fight 

Baby oil and lots of whorish glitter makeup...