How to not speak at a DWI checkpoint

4 Likes

They’re unconstitutional. You can’t be investigated for something if they have no cause. 

1 Like

Any change those are the same DUI checkpoint laws in CA?  

wonder what do you do if your passenger is a talkative freeman and proud of it?

Got to be honest here...I was hoping this was going to end with him being tased.

6 Likes

HillboFrateTrane -

They’re unconstitutional. You can’t be investigated for something if they have no cause. 

Should you be driving if you're drunk?

1 Like

1 Like

HillboFrateTrane - 

You're wrong. The U.S. Supreme Court found them to be constitutional.

1 Like

Wow.  Original video did not go as expected

first video original title: "How to Unnecessarily Attract Attention at a DWI Stop"

"...another important point is that many people are armed, so acting suspicious or stand-offish will put officers on edge.  Hopefully you are a lawyer like me so you can deal with the fallout of this type of unnessecary micro-aggression."

next in the series:"Know Your Rights: Please and thank you are not legally required when ordering fast food."

saglv -
HillboFrateTrane - 

The corrupt court came to that conclusion. Randomly detaining people breaks the 4th amendment. I don’t care what those corrupt fuck asses say 

Same Lawyer who owned a cop when he was an uber driver who got stopped due to a passenger.

In Tennessee they are legal. They have to be planned and public notified. Most of the time they are on the state website

https://www.tn.gov/safety/tnhp/checkpoints.html

OpenedUp - 
saglv -
HillboFrateTrane - 

The corrupt court came to that conclusion. Randomly detaining people breaks the 4th amendment. I don’t care what those corrupt fuck asses say 

You sound like a sovereign citizen with that comment. I'm sure that you know that your opinion doesn't supercede SCOTUS rulings, whether you agree with them or not.

1 Like

Cops are checking the roads for drunks so they don't kill people and these know it all cunts want to make life hard for them. I just don't understand.

1 Like

They can stop you because driving isn't a constitutional right.  It's a privilege.

1 Like

First video he said shame that the people with cars parked in median are probably arrested...how can anyone think that is a bad thing?  That is almost certainly drunk drivers taken off the road and quite possibly saved some innocent lives.