How to Pay Back Lloyd Irvin

At the next big BJJ tournament, wherever he goes within the facilities, everyone should immediately turn their backs to him.

Same thing for the next time he corners a UFC guy. The whole crowd should stand up and turn their backs.

It would be a good, nonviolent way to show that no one approves of his actions. Sort of like shunning.

Had to call him black Phone Post

Rival School - 

Had to call him black Phone Post

For those who don't know, I had a typo in the original title that said "How to Pay Black Lloyd Irvin," which may have confused people thinking this was a racially-themed thread (my best friend is black) or that I was talking about his seminars.

AnakinHelwani -
Rival School -  Had to call him black Phone Post

For those who don't know, I had a typo in the original title that said "How to Pay Black Lloyd Irvin," which may have confused people thinking this was a racially-themed thread (my best friend is black) or that I was talking about his seminars.

Whoa, you have a black besty!! Sweet Phone Post

AnakinHelwani -
Rival School -  Had to call him black Phone Post

Your best friend thinks you're racist Phone Post

That's awful generous of you to let that under privileged black guy be you BFF
I hope he appreciates all you've done for him.

AnakinHelwani - 

At the next big BJJ tournament, wherever he goes within the facilities, everyone should immediately turn their backs to him.

Same thing for the next time he corners a UFC guy. The whole crowd should stand up and turn their backs.

It would be a good, nonviolent way to show that no one approves of his actions. Sort of like shunning.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I fucking love this forum.

http://www.blackpeopleloveus.com/