How to properly eat pineapple pizza

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by I Love Italian Food (@100per100italian) on

4 Likes

Give it to me. Sorry your life sucks so bad you can't enjoy sweet, salty, tart deliciousness.

6 Likes

Needs more RANCH SAUCE

2 Likes

step 1 - remove pineapples

step 2- eat pizza

1 Like

What a waste. Fucking asshole.

2 Likes

Slowshot - Give it to me. Sorry your life sucks so bad you can't enjoy sweet, salty, tart deliciousness.

You probably grew up eating lunchables you filthy animal 

papa pump -

Needs more RANCH SAUCE

I like ranch but just don't get why people like it with pizza, to each their own I guess but damn that one is weird to me 

I saw that punchline coming a mile away.

Also, that shit is good. That pizza did have too much pineapple on it (or the chunks were too big) though. Its much a better with a more moderate amount- but Ham+Pineapple+Bacon pizza is fucking delicious.

2 Likes

add jalapeno, substitute sausage for ham. enjoy.

sandbaglol - add jalapeno, substitute sausage for ham. enjoy.

I dont like pineapple on pizza, but i will say if its much more tolerable when you pair it with jalapeno to offset that sweetness, pizza shouldnt be sweet, but sweet and spicy get a pass. 

While it is not my go-to pizza, I don't mind pinapple on pizza. Green bell pepper can fuck right off, though. 

Seriously, pineapple pizza is the nastiest stuff ever.

pineapple and ham combo is the worse, dunno how anyone thought this combo is a good idea.

Pineapple with some spice like jalapeno is way better. Pepperoni goes better with it as a meat source or bacon bits.

My favorite pizza is pepperoni, pineapple and jalapeño. I’m a man. I don’t worry about what other people eat and I eat what I like. 

2 Likes

Happiness Bunny -

What a waste. Fucking asshole.

You spelled asshoe wrong.

Haven't watched or read comments. I assume he throws it away or some shit. Jalapeno, bacon and pineapple is ok in my book. 

Pizza is a weird thing to be a snob about. Its pizza. 

ShanTheMan - 

No.

Not with pineapple on it. It becomes cake, not pizza!

StrikingMMA -
ShanTheMan - 

No.

Not with pineapple on it. It becomes cake, not pizza!

^This lady knows her cakes. But leave the pies to the men ;)

Thin crust, light sauce, pineapple, ham, bacon and mushrooms. Yummmm

I'm a weird cat I know.