How to remove a small dent on car?

So at a baseball game a foul ball nailed my car an have a decent sized dent from it. Any good cheap ways to remove it or would I be better off just leaving it? Phone Post

Toilet Plunger Phone Post

Hit it with something larger than a baseball and your small dent will no longer be there.

*awaits ops post on how to remove his new large dent Phone Post 3.0

Dent King. Idk if they still make them, but I'm sure you can find one online... If you can't, you can buy mine for $9,000. Phone Post

take a hair drier and heat the dwnt up then put dry ice on the dent it will pop right out Phone Post

PUBLIC_loves_VITOR_eff_THE_haters - 

take a hair drier and heat the dwnt up then put dry ice on the dent it will pop right out Phone Post

I YouTubed this, and it looks like it doesn't work, at least the several vids I watched. I did stumble across a guy that used a bicycle pump with great success. Check out "PDR bicycle pump". I had never heard of this, but it worked like a charm.

I forgot to ax you where the dent was.

Hit the back side of it with a baseball. Phone Post 3.0

Bag of rice! Phone Post 3.0

PUBLIC_loves_VITOR_eff_THE_haters - take a hair drier and heat the dwnt up then put dry ice on the dent it will pop right out Phone Post

I will definitely try this, thank you Phone Post

Believe in the Power of One -
PUBLIC_loves_VITOR_eff_THE_haters -  take a hair drier and heat the dwnt up then put dry ice on the dent it will pop right out Phone Post

I YouTubed this, and it looks like it doesn't work, at least the several vids I watched. I did stumble across a guy that used a bicycle pump with great success. Check out "PDR bicycle pump". I had never heard of this, but it worked like a charm.

I will try this also Phone Post

Put some tussin on it.

Laziest hit and run driver ever. Phone Post 3.0

Likely not much of anything you can do to make a difference sadly unless you can't get to the other side and carefully push it out some.

wouldn't the dry ice damage the clear coat and paint?

Sagiv Lapkin -

Put some tussin on it.

rofl vu Phone Post 3.0

Take it to your local car dealership and exchange the small dent for a small pile of money.
Works every time! Phone Post 3.0