How to start a fight....

gabora: Ya, there's quite a lot of Arab/Jewish tention in Montreal in general and Concordia in particular. However, the Canadain press blows it WAY out of proportion. Mostly it's just a couple assholes in the front of the library building with a card table yelling that Sharon is worse then Hitler and that "no Jew can be trusted".

Y'know, I think I'm going to wear my IDF shirt tommorow. Maybe I'll have something to post here...LOL

Dan, don't feed the trolls. Especially when they're as disgustingly overweight as Sam Pie is.

And yes. Anyone can poke someone in the eye and kick them in the nuts. Like everything else about Sam, it's just pathetic.

get in the ring...or cage

Oh ya. LOL @ people explaining fightclub. I saw fightclub.

Glen,

No longer in MTL, but drive down the 401 a few times a year to visit.

mm

Really? Well if you're ever in town during an event, lemme know. We'll go to Champs!

Yes.

if you are ever in Louisiana, shoot me an email @ KBeezy1@cox.net

I will give you an asswhoopin or can set you up with someone who will give you a good one if you would like.

"hey you- lets fight"
"thems fightin words"

You wanna start a fight for no reason? Good way to get yourself shot....

This is a pretty stupid thread, but here's my advise:

Walk into any police station w/ donuts and bacon and scream: "YOUR ALL A BUNCH OF FUCKIN PIG BASTARDS AND I'LL FUCK EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU UP!!! PUSSY PIGS!!!"

Now when one of the cops approaches you, just shoot for the double leg.

Man, if you like to fight so much, wear a pink dress to a redneck bar, I'm pretty sure those guys would love to help out.

lol@Kbeezy

Danzig should take him up on that offer.

go to texas, oklahoma, kentucky or tennessee...or orange county california...or venice...

sucker punch bitch........serve em up.........

Spit on a cop, just make sure you kick his ass so it'll be worth the day in jail.

I hate fucking cops.

LOL @ xshanex!

Kbeezy: Thanks man, I think, but that's a long way to go to get my ass kicked.

These sugestions have become hillarous! Especially Daerdevil73's! Keep 'em coming!

Drive in Salem Oregon.

xshanex

That didn't work.

Go to a bar and fight the bouncer or do you want someone that dosn't know who to fight?

You might want to take the pro fighter up on that would be a true test of your skill.

I certainly don't want to fight someone who doesn't know how to fight. I just want a fight. And I'm pretty sure most pro fighters would fuck me up.