How to stop these mass shootings

I think the biggest motivation for the shootings is attention. When the president makes a speech about the incident immediately after it happens it gives these incidents huge attention and infamy. Copycat incidents are bound to happen. Of course media loves this stuff too.

Let's just stop this crap. Phone Post 3.0

ttt Phone Post 3.0

If the media would refuse to provide the name or details about the shooter, I think it would stop some of it - you're probably right in that a lot of them just want to go out with some sort of recognition/fame.

I say some, because crazy still gonna crazy. People have been killing one another since the beginning of time and will continue to do so until the end of time. Phone Post 3.0

Jack Kinghoff - If the media would refuse to provide the name or details about the shooter, I think it would stop some of it - you're probably right in that a lot of them just want to go out with some sort of recognition/fame.

I say some, because crazy still gonna crazy. People have been killing one another since the beginning of time and will continue to do so until the end of time. Phone Post 3.0
Also the notoriety these incidents get strongly influence copycat crimes. Phone Post 3.0

As big of whores as the media are,they do a decent job of ignoring or shitting on the shooters. The only shooter i have ever heard get any support was anders brevik,brevik gets some support from utra right but not by all.