How to watch MMA awards tomorrow?

Anyone know how to catch the awards tomorrow? Is there a stream available? Phone Post

It'll be on Fox. Phone Post

meh

TTT

ZERO info on this as of yet, all we know for sure is it WILL air on FSN and FUEL at some point?

I've got nothing showing on my TV tonight for the MMA awards.

Fox on Sunday I heard. Phone Post

The website for this is a mockery. How do they not have such information as broadcast time and network plainly available?

Delorian -  I've got nothing showing on my TV tonight for the MMA awards.

It wont be live, last year didnt they stream it online and air in on Versus a few weeks latter?

I assume they will do the same thing this year, hopefully stream it online and air it on Fuel sometime end of Dec or early jan, I believe thats what I read.

Either way I believe they already said it will air on Fuel.

I assume the awards saw the UFC is off Versus now and that Fuel is gonna be airing mma/UFC alot now so getting on that channel was probably the smart move. Sticking with Versus would be pointless since they are pretty much out of the mma business. Spike is in limbo for 2012 with no live mma so following the UFC was a smart move.

I think I saw somewhere that it will air Dec 11 on fsn, then a million replays on fsn and fuel. Phone Post

Willin - The website for this is a mockery. How do they not have such information as broadcast time and network plainly available?

It's extremely amateurish, not sure who's cousin they got to "design" the site but clearly not having ANY info about how/where/when to watch the awards is beyond failure. They could stream the event on their web site for about $100 if money's an issue...

anyone have a stream?

Is Diego going to be so drunk he can't talk
Again? Phone Post