How to watch TUF The Smashes in the UK

Via @UFC_UK

"TUF BREAKING NEWS: All 12 episodes of the series will air at midnight on Wednesdays on @ESPNUK with the final episode on 5th Dec."

www.yourmma.tv/news/details.asp/id/2349/how-to-watch-tuf-the-smashes-in-the-uk.htm

whens the first one?

19th September.

Sweet ! When's the first episode of TUF airing in the UK too ? Phone Post

That would be September 19th buddy.

Fight! UK Online - That would be September 19th buddy.

Lol Phone Post

Whoops I missed abit haha, it was meant to say when's the first episode of TUF 16 airing :) Phone Post

I will have to record them. Midnight on a weekday isn't going to happen lol.

Only thing Tivo is good for to be honest. Phone Post

UGCTT_Fraser_Finlay - 

I have to pay an extra £10 a month just for TiVo and I'd be lying if I said I was impressed with it

DanCrase - 
UGCTT_Fraser_Finlay - 

I have to pay an extra £10 a month just for TiVo and I'd be lying if I said I was impressed with it

I wasn't a big fan at first. Some of the programs listed were just plain wrong (every time UFC was on it would say Live: Basketball) and not being able to set reminders done my head in for a while. But now that I'm used to it it isn't that bad, and yea, being able to record shows is great.

john joe - midnight? what an odd slot. ESPN UK are mad

Yeah, far from ideal but better than nothing for the TUF die hards! This will probably be the first season in years I'll watch properly because it'll be mad knowing most of the guys in there.

UGCTT_Fraser_Finlay - 
DanCrase - 
UGCTT_Fraser_Finlay - 

I wasn't a big fan at first. Some of the programs listed were just plain wrong (every time UFC was on it would say Live: Basketball) and not being able to set reminders done my head in for a while. But now that I'm used to it it isn't that bad, and yea, being able to record shows is great.

See, I had Sky+ HD before this and I was poached away by Virgin media. The internet package is far better, but I see no advantage of TiVo over Sky+ and it's costing more.

Bummed :(

Does anyone when the first show of the nelson vs carwin series is showing in the UK? Is that on espn as well? Phone Post

It's on ESPN too yeah, will find details.

SteveDav - 

Does anyone when the first show of the nelson vs carwin series is showing in the UK? Is that on espn as well? Phone Post

Tomorrow on ESPN UK I think, just flick through the timings and it should be late night or early morning.

3rdLion -
SteveDav -  Does anyone when the first show of the nelson vs carwin series is showing in the UK? Is that on espn as well? Phone Post

Tomorrow on ESPN UK I think, just flick through the timings and it should be late night or early morning.

Can't see it. Is it on Saturday night/Sunday morning? Phone Post

Tuesday on Sky Phone Post

KaBrooney - Tuesday on Sky Phone Post

Do you know what channel mate? Phone Post

In for info Phone Post

From @UFC_UK

TUF BREAKING NEWS: The first episode of The Ultimate Fighter Series 16 will premiere at midnight on Monday September 17 on ESPN in the UK