How to watch TUF The Smashes in the UK

Subd Phone Post

Midnight?

The UK MMA scene is going to explode with this kind of exposure. Phone Post

ESPN really are not putting much effort in to promoting this show and have buried it at midnight. Seems a shame.

I'd like to know what percentage of espn subscribers get it solely for UFC.

They really should try harder! Phone Post

The Chronicle - 

Midnight?

The UK MMA scene is going to explode with this kind of exposure. Phone Post

Bispings chin - I'd like to know what percentage of espn subscribers get it solely for UFC.

I would be part of that percentage haha £10 a month for ESPN. It comes in handy now and again when they show premier league matches too Phone Post

I bet a much bigger percentage have it for football, but no doubt a fair chunk solely pay the tenner for UFC.

KaBrooney - Tuesday on Sky Phone Post

What?

Fuck that... I was hoping the guy that said the Carwin vs Nelson Season was on ESPN was right. Looks like I'll be recording The Smashes and watching the other season less than "legally".

Don't have Sky :( Phone Post

UGCTT_Fraser_Finlay -
KaBrooney - Tuesday on Sky Phone Post

What?

Fuck that... I was hoping the guy that said the Carwin vs Nelson Season was on ESPN was right. Looks like I'll be recording The Smashes and watching the other season less than "legally".

Don't have Sky :( Phone Post

Woops. Didn't read the entire thread lol.

Mondays on ESPN work for me. I will not be able to watch the episodes as they are on TV but at least I can record them... Phone Post

UGCTT_Sparro -
Bispings chin - I'd like to know what percentage of espn subscribers get it solely for UFC.

I would be part of that percentage haha £10 a month for ESPN. It comes in handy now and again when they show premier league matches too Phone Post

I sell ESPN (work for sky) and the numbers asking for the channel due to UFC ain't great. More ask for it for the Scottish football. Phone Post

Sorry guys, I used the search before work this morning an just seen Tuesday, I didn't think they would put it on at midnight.

Monday night late as #### Phone Post

Damn midnight is a bad time slot but at least we get to see it Phone Post

KaBrooney -
UGCTT_Sparro -

I sell ESPN (work for sky) and the numbers asking for the channel due to UFC ain't great. More ask for it for the Scottish football. Phone Post

The only two things on espn for me! Phone Post

ESPN don't wanna do the UFC any favours in the UK at the moment.