How to win a fight with just head movement!

Tried to search if this was on here....Maybe I missed it but anyways, Its pretty good.

It takes quite a lot of time to develop and maintain those kinds of skills. Probably not that great for self defense for the average joe.

I think you may be the 6th person to post this, just a heads up. It's been out for a few months bceause it is a pretty cool video

Sub Phone Post 3.0

Sweet Pea?! Lol Phone Post 3.0

ManWithTheIronFists - TJ Dillashaw's big brother?

lol

This just turned up on my youtube feed this morning, so natureally I searched the UG/OG to see if it had been posted.  Will vote up OP.  I was very impressed and entertained by this video.

Anyone know who this guy is?

edit:  I searched "head movement" and this was the only thread that turned up.

Good stuff .thanks op Phone Post

That suppose to be bas in the labcoat? Phone Post 3.0

TTT Phone Post 3.0

In Phone Post 3.0

Those dudes should have worked the body, skipped some liver shots in there. Phone Post 3.0

MagSlim - Those dudes should have worked the body, skipped some liver shots in there. Phone Post 3.0
Pretty sure the rules given to the guys were to try to hit him in the face...it's been awhile since I've seen the video though Phone Post 3.0

That guy obviously has good head movement, but that video also shows the importance of timing and the fact that unskilled people don't know to properly set up their punches. Not one person in that video, threw any off timing punches or attempt to walk the guy in the video into a shot that they properly sit up (example: intentionally throwing a left jab to the right of the guy's head in order to sit up a right hand). Also, props to the guy in the video for using smaller gloves. He could have used 16 to 18oz gloves which would have slowed down speed of his attackers punches and made his task a bit easier, but instead he appears to simply use 12oz gloves.

Chappie - That guy obviously has good head movement, but that video also shows the importance of timing and the fact that unskilled people don't know to properly set up their punches. Not one person in that video, threw any off timing punches or attempt to walk the guy in the video into a shot that they properly sit up (example: intentionally throwing a left jab to the right of the guy's head in order to sit up a right hand). Also, props to the guy in the video for using smaller gloves. He could have used 16 to 18oz gloves which would have slowed down speed of his attackers punches and made his task a bit easier, but instead he appears to simply use 12oz gloves.

If i remember correctly, the idea behind the video was to showcase how an average street fight could be won if you practiced your head movement. I dont think the creator intended the technique to be this effective against trained opponents Phone Post

J2C1 - 

Good stuff .thanks op Phone Post

Rhythmprince - 
Chappie - That guy obviously has good head movement, but that video also shows the importance of timing and the fact that unskilled people don't know to properly set up their punches. Not one person in that video, threw any off timing punches or attempt to walk the guy in the video into a shot that they properly sit up (example: intentionally throwing a left jab to the right of the guy's head in order to sit up a right hand). Also, props to the guy in the video for using smaller gloves. He could have used 16 to 18oz gloves which would have slowed down speed of his attackers punches and made his task a bit easier, but instead he appears to simply use 12oz gloves.

If i remember correctly, the idea behind the video was to showcase how an average street fight could be won if you practiced your head movement. I dont think the creator intended the technique to be this effective against trained opponents Phone Post

Yea, I agree. Some real boxers would have through some crazy combos and I am sure an uppercut would have caught him for sure.

great vid Phone Post 3.0