How ugly would a world war be today?

I ask because our ability to kill each other had vastly increased since ww2.

my opinion would be very very ugly, like end of civilization, and possibly the human race.

Discuss Phone Post

I don't think it would be that bad.

a Nuclear war would be bad.

ProteinOverdrive - It would be in HD! Phone Post 3.0

Can't wait for that special

how about "World war 3D" Phone Post

We're fucked anyway Phone Post 3.0

As much violence as there is in the world today I don't think people would let it happen. We all saw what just happened with the gubmint trying to get involved with Syria. It would take a heinous act of war to get everyone to respond with an astounding "yes let's go to war". I have a hard time believing that humanity as a whole would allow another world war. Phone Post 3.0

baj54 - As much violence as there is in the world today I don't think people would let it happen. We all saw what just happened with the gubmint trying to get involved with Syria. It would take a heinous act of war to get everyone to respond with an astounding "yes let's go to war". I have a hard time believing that humanity as a whole would allow another world war. Phone Post 3.0

Its happened before, twice. Why not again? Phone Post

The Brotorious B.I.G -
baj54 - As much violence as there is in the world today I don't think people would let it happen. We all saw what just happened with the gubmint trying to get involved with Syria. It would take a heinous act of war to get everyone to respond with an astounding "yes let's go to war". I have a hard time believing that humanity as a whole would allow another world war. Phone Post 3.0

Its happened before, twice. Why not again? Phone Post

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it". I base my skepticism off of one little fact. We live in an age of communication and education. There were no interwebz during those wars to persuade intrigue. People had to wait months to see any news on the frontline. This made that generation not very knowledgable of the travesties that were happening at that time. We know there are no winners in war, only losers. I would hope that there would be a large percentage of society that would be against a world war. Phone Post 3.0