How was Aliens Isolation?

My stepson just bought it on xbone. Ive heard mixed reviews. Phone Post 3.0

I almost bought it but read similar mixed reviews. They said it's great at first but gets very repetitive.

Stache - I almost bought it but read similar mixed reviews. They said it's great at first but gets very repetitive.
You've just described every game ever to me. Phone Post 3.0

I watched it on stream, great look, great atmosphere. They really captured the feel of Alien. I am not a big horror game person, but that one looked really good.

BigWilliam - I watched it on stream, great look, great atmosphere. They really captured the feel of Alien. I am not a big horror game person, but that one looked really good.
I love horror games. Im psyched if its more a horror game. May have to get into it friday after the wife goes to bed. Phone Post 3.0

Jibbersbitch - 
Stache - I almost bought it but read similar mixed reviews. They said it's great at first but gets very repetitive.
You've just described every game ever to me. Phone Post 3.0

lol very true.

Mit - 
BigWilliam - I watched it on stream, great look, great atmosphere. They really captured the feel of Alien. I am not a big horror game person, but that one looked really good.
I love horror games. Im psyched if its more a horror game. May have to get into it friday after the wife goes to bed. Phone Post 3.0

If you like horror and Alien I think you will really enjoy it. Extremely creepy and they captured that claustrophobic feeling of the first Alien perfectly. Watching the character cower under a desk as the xenomorph walks by a few feet away is intense.

BigWilliam -
Mit - 

If you like horror and Alien I think you will really enjoy it. Extremely creepy and they captured that claustrophobic feeling of the first Alien perfectly. Watching the character cower under a desk as the xenomorph walks by a few feet away is intense.
Yep. It was great but if you're looking for another straight survival horror game check out SOMA. Phone Post 3.0

Seagals Kill Switch - 
BigWilliam -
Mit - 

Yep. It was great but if you're looking for another straight survival horror game check out SOMA. Phone Post 3.0

SOMA is another great looking game. Watching it reminded me of Alien in a lot of ways. I don't want to give away much of the story of either. But both have a great look and feel.

I need to watch a SOMA stream already.

Seagals Kill Switch -
BigWilliam -
Mit - 

Its not on xbone Phone Post 3.0

Mit -
Seagals Kill Switch -
BigWilliam -
Mit - 

Its not on xbone Phone Post 3.0
Ah shit. Apparently it's not. Phone Post 3.0

BigWilliam -
Seagals Kill Switch - 
BigWilliam -
Mit - 

SOMA is another great looking game. Watching it reminded me of Alien in a lot of ways. I don't want to give away much of the story of either. But both have a great look and feel.
Yo I'm a let yall finish... But Outlast was an amazing horror game. Phone Post 3.0

Bad Moon Rising -
BigWilliam -
Seagals Kill Switch - 
BigWilliam -
Mit - 

Yo I'm a let yall finish... But Outlast was an amazing horror game. Phone Post 3.0
It was really good but had a big flaw with the main bad guy that took a lot of the scary out of the game.

Great atmosphere though.

Actually The Evil Within was a pretty good Resident Evil style horror game too. It's on XB1 and probably pretty cheap now. Phone Post 3.0

Seagals Kill Switch -
Bad Moon Rising -
BigWilliam -
Seagals Kill Switch - 
BigWilliam -
Mit - 

It was really good but had a big flaw with the main bad guy that took a lot of the scary out of the game.

Great atmosphere though.

Actually The Evil Within was a pretty good Resident Evil style horror game too. It's on XB1 and probably pretty cheap now. Phone Post 3.0
I had evil within on 360...amazing game Phone Post 3.0

Outlast definitely deserves mention among the excellent horror games. But after that comment above I now really want to see kanye west playing Outlast on a stream somewhere.

in

It is absolutely fantastic, but you MUST play it on the hardest difficulty or you can slip past the Alien quite easily.

On the hardest you spend a lot of time hiding in cupboards and boxes, squeezing the controller to death to run faster - oh, and shouting.

I loved it, graphically it was great and the atmosphere was excellent. Really enjoyed it and find myself wanting to go back and play it again.