How was Hercules w/The Rock?

Gets a 6.2 on IMDb. I'll usually give anything a shot of its better than 6.0 Phone Post 3.0

Nothing great but i liked it. Phone Post 3.0

also curious about og's opinion on this

Haven't seen it, but I highly doubt it has a well writen plot and in depth characters lol

It wasn't a bad movie. It was a different twist on the Hercules story. I'm guessing the negative reviews are from the story being a total mythology buzz kill. Phone Post 3.0

6.2 is just the type of rating you want for a movie like this.

shampoohorn - It wasn't a bad movie. It was a different twist on the Hercules story. I'm guessing the negative reviews are from the story being a total mythology buzz kill. Phone Post 3.0
I agree with this. A fairly unique take on the Hercules mythos. I watched with low expectations and was pleasantly surprised. Phone Post 3.0

Kingtony87 -
shampoohorn - It wasn't a bad movie. It was a different twist on the Hercules story. I'm guessing the negative reviews are from the story being a total mythology buzz kill. Phone Post 3.0
I agree with this. A fairly unique take on the Hercules mythos. I watched with low expectations and was pleasantly surprised. Phone Post 3.0
Came here to say this. It was a fun watch but by now means a must see. Phone Post 3.0

right on, thanks guys

I wanted to see it but the way he yells Hercules in the trailer honestly irked me enough to not go see it.

And I love The Rock Phone Post 3.0

It's a fun film. I enjoyed it. It's the Rock stomping around killing enemies, with a hot redhead in tow. You get exactly what was promised.

I thought it was kinda corny. It seemed to me like it was made for 14 year olds. I found some of it entertaining.

Is this a documentary?

I didn't expect much and it fulfilled those expectations. It was a mediocre movie, neither good nor bad. But I've always wanted an incredible Hercules movie, so in that regard it was a letdown. Phone Post 3.0

Did they refer to him as "Mighty" Hercules? If they didn't, them I'm not interested

Brett Ratner is the most overrated director of all time Phone Post 3.0