how was Kongos fight a draw ?

i had him losing every round plus a point deduction So I had it 30-26

GRANTED the fight sucked and there was no action But I still had Kongo losing every round

I had him winning round 2 but losing a close round 3. He should have lost just because he cheated about 87 times in the fight.

homo sapient - he won the last 2 rounds

i had brown 1 and 3 with kongo possibly winning 2.

Round one Travis
Rounds two and three Kongo
Point deduction for Kongo

Therefore:

9/10
10/9
9/9

Crap fight.

How the hell did you have Browne winning the last 2 rounds? That is Cecil Peoples level judging right there.

i dunno i took a dump..  

ok ill be honest here I half fell asleep after the first round.Ill watch it again

Round one was Browne all the way

Round two all Kongo (I don't get how you could give this to Browne at all).

Round three was close and could have gone either way.

So, a draw is not out of the realm of possibilities with the point deduction.

It wasnt a draw.

IMO Kongo was behind. The cheating should have sealed it. It didnt.

There have been bigger robberies in sports history though!

No 10 point must system?

He's a bullshit artist.

FreakDaddy - Round three was close and could have gone either way.

So you wouldn't find fault with Kongo having a 9-8 round in round 3? How else do you explain Kongo winning the 3rd?

homo sapient - he won the last 2 rounds[/quot

ausgepicht - 
FreakDaddy - Round three was close and could have gone either way.
So you wouldn't find fault with Kongo having a 9-8 round in round 3? How else do you explain Kongo winning the 3rd?

I have no problem with Kongo losing or winning round three, as it was close. I just don't see how the OP thought Kongo lost every round.

Carl Weathers -  who cares. MMA judging sucks, that fight sucked, Kongo sucks, Travis Brown sucks,  UFC sucks, get on with your life

pretty much everything said here

first off everyone knows K Welcher is a welcher.Secondly I only smoke the best .Sooo u still think the rooftop fights are real or u just refusing to pay up ?