how well did nike do last quarter? find out!

their target audience found out they can get their shoes for free

1 Like

$63 stock on 3/23 - $101 stock today

Samoa -

it will start going down after this report

Samoa -

What was it before the $63 

most stock plummeted after they re-evaluated 2Q estimates due to Covid. 

now they are going back up as revenues and profits are not as bad as the estimates said they would be 

alexm41 - 
Samoa -

It is back up to where it was before the crash in March.  It's a consistent winner stock.

1 Like
Samoa -
alexm41 - 
Samoa -

It is back up to where it was before the crash in March.  It's a consistent winner stock.

it started to fall  today once the news came out. it will fall further tomorrow.. people will be selling in fear that it will go down because of the news

https://www.investors.com/news/nike-earnings-q4-2020-nike-stock-buy-point/

I dislike large companies preaching to either side. Keep running your sweatshops and stop trying to lecture me on morality.

3 Likes

ShanTheMan -

I dislike large companies preaching to either side. Keep running your sweatshops and stop trying to lecture me on morality.

Well said, if they only hire black people to work in their sweatshops, they will be removed from my boycott list.

1 Like
alexm41 - 
Samoa -
alexm41 - 
Samoa -

it started to fall  today once the news came out. it will fall further tomorrow.. people will be selling in fear that it will go down because of the news

Possibly, but it will not be down for long.

Disregard our sweatshops with 7 year olds working in deplorable conditions and listen to our pandering criticism of america!!

alexm41 -
Samoa -
alexm41 - 
Samoa -

Stock experts hate him

ShanTheMan -

2 Likes

androb - 
Samoa -

What was it before the $63 

most stock plummeted after they re-evaluated 2Q estimates due to Covid. 

now they are going back up as revenues and profits are not as bad as the estimates said they would be 

In 2006 it was a $10 stock.  In 2012 it was a $24 stock.  At the end of 2018 it was a $72 stock.  Now it is a $100 stock.  It had all kinds of ups and downs in between all those points but it's a solid stock that performs well over time.

Yes, I'm biased I own this stock.

Not even a real company