How well do Crest white strips work?

If you cover your body in that right now you'll have white privilege by Monday afternoon! 

2 Likes

Eh.

Amazingly well. Used them 2-3 years ago and my teeth are still bright white. They had three different options and I bought the most expensive ones 

1 Like

Surprisingly well in my experience

They work really well. 

I've used them several times and have also had professional dentist whitening. 

Using white strips wasn't quite as noticeable as when I got it done at dentist but it was pretty fucking close I'd say like 70% of the result for like 1/10th the cost. 

I have always wondered this, too. Thanks for the info, fellas.

Wife used them before... 

She said they were okay... But they made her teeth sensitive for a while.... To like, hot and cold and shit...

save your money and just use a hydrogen peroxide mouth rinse

In. Been curious about them myself.

I've heard they make your teeth sensitive.

I already have sensitive teeth so I'm leery of using them.

if you have sensitive teeth, do not even think about using them. 

1 Like

They worked for me but made my teeth sensitive just like I am.

better than crest black strips  not as good as crest mexican or japanese strips

Unless you have like insanely sensitive teeth I wouldn't worry about it. 

You don't have to use them exactly as instructed.

So if they say to use them once a day for 14 days for example and after 3 days your teeth are a little sensitive then start using them every other day. You'll get the exact same result but in 28 days instead of 14 days. Could even do once every 3 days and you will still get good results. 

I can see them working on teeth that have become stained over time but some people just don't have very white teeth without being stained. Does anything work on that?

Jayn200 -

Unless you have like insanely sensitive teeth I wouldn't worry about it. 

You don't have to use them exactly as instructed.

So if they say to use them once a day for 14 days for example and after 3 days your teeth are a little sensitive then start using them every other day. You'll get the exact same result but in 28 days instead of 14 days. Could even do once every 3 days and you will still get good results. 

good point Jane! 

DaddyO4 -

I can see them working on teeth that have become stained over time but some people just don't have very white teeth without being stained. Does anything work on that?

veneers