How well does the kkk pay?

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/kkk-leader-found-dead-missouri-river-missing-article-1.2970339

Apparently they do it for the love of the sport. This loser needed help paying the rent. Died before he could change his ways. Imperial wizard or whatever bs they claim.

A Ku Klux Klan leader was reportedly found dead under suspicious circumstances near a rural river in Missouri after being reported missing by his employer.

A body discovered on Saturday was identified as Frank Ancona, the self-proclaimed “imperial wizard” of a KKK chapter near St. Louis. The 51-year-old was last seen at his Leadwood home on Wednesday morning, his wife told authorities.

Ancona's wife, Malissa Ancona, said he was called to work to make an out-of-state delivery. He packed a bag, took his guns and had not made contact with relatives since, according to the Daily Journal newspaper.

A safe inside the couple’s home was bashed in with a crowbar and its contents missing when an officer stopped by the home, the Journal reported.

Leadwood Police Chief William Dickey said a burglary was not suspected.

Cops also questioned Ancona's wife on a Facebook posting she made the day of his disappearance that sought a roommate for her husband.

She said Ancona was filing for divorce when he returned and would likely need help paying for rent, according to authorities.

Ancona? Doesn't sound like a good ol KKK name. 

What kind of wizard powers do they have?

Lol, the police chief is called "Willy Dickie"

DanCrase - Lol, the police chief is called "Willy Dickie"
*Willy Dickey

ffs

I'm not a cop but, based just on that article, I feel pretty good saying it was the wife.

LiveWire -

Ancona? Doesn't sound like a good ol KKK name. 

It's no Clayton Bigsby that's for sure

King Koopah's Klan members are paid well I've heard but I must admit I'm not familiar with the exchange rate between American dollars and the gold coins of the Mushroom Kingdom.