how whould chuck norris do in mma

throw van damme, seagal, and van damme in there, and let them fight it out, to see who is the most ,....
what about jet li,....
jet li , would own them..

John McCain would have successfully gotten MMA banned in the US after what Chuck Norris would have done in the octagan

A man once asked Chuck Norris if his real name is "Charles". Chuck Norris did not respond, he simply stared at him until he exploded.

Chuck Norris once shot a German plane down with his finger, by yelling, "Bang!"

Chuck Norris appeared in the "Street Fighter II" video game, but was removed by Beta Testers because every button caused him to do a roundhouse kick. When asked bout this "glitch," Norris replied, "That's no glitch."

Chuck Norris does not sleep. He waits.

Wilt Chamberlin claims to have slept with over 20,000 women in his lifetime. Chuck Norris calls this "a slow Tuesday."

Chuck Norris can impregnate women with only a glance. He can also do this to men.

Chuck Norris does not use spell check. His spelling checks itself.

Chuck Norris' tears cure cancer. Too bad he has never cried.

When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night he checks his closet for Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris has already been to Mars; that's why there are no signs of life there.

President Bush DID have a sure fire plan to end the war in Iraq, However Chuck Norris was busy that day

When David Banner gets angry he turns in to the Hulk.

When the Hulk gets angry he turns in to Chuck Norris.

Dont Make Chuck Norris angry...

Regarding bare knuckle matches:

Chuck fought in karate tournaments prior to advent of safety gear, so, they were bare knuckle matches, but, probably not what is indicated earlier.

About a year ago, I was sitting in my car waiting to pick someone up. This guy pulled up next to me in a convertable and gave me a dirty look. It took me a second, then I realized it was Chuck Norris. He pulled into his gated driveway and I realized he thought I was spying or checking the place out, but I had just happened to park directly in front of his driveway.

His license plate is "TOPKICK"

True story.

Bruce Lee and Chuck Norris would both have to learn the ground game, after that i think they would be top contenders.....that is if they were both in their prime

KriegerVonGott - 
RearNakedTriangle - Bruce Lee and Chuck Norris would both have to learn the ground game, after that i think they would be top contenders.....that is if they were both in their prime

Bruce Lee did have a ground-game, son.

Chuck does too. He did Judo in the 70's and hasa brown or black from the Machado's.

Also, in his actual karate system, to get your black belt, you gotta have at least a blue in bjj.

The question is: How would mma do in CHUCK NORRIS? Not very well...

He would win.

chuck and carlos machado doing a jiu jitsu demo in germany...in 1992.

Carlos, John, Rigan & Jean Jacques Machado on Walker texas ranger.

this thread was ended last page with
U F uck C huck.....

C huck F uck U.

Dont fuck with Chuck!

Chuck Norris is the chief surgeon at the hospital where Carlos Newtons is a doctor.

Chuck looked like a pretty tough guy in the sparring films I saw from the 60's when Karate was full-contact. Add to the fact that he was always open minded towards various martial arts....he would have been good and game if there was a ufc in his day.

TOWE - 

Chuck Norris was competing in bare knuckle fights back in the 70's.  My TKD instructor as a kid was a 5th degree BB under Chuck and told us stories about bare knuckle fight competitions they would fight in.  Match that with his Machado JJ and in his prime I bet he would mop the floor with most guys. 

No joke...

Yes, it is a joke. Can you not make a post without telling a lie.

Your TKD instructor was a 5th degree black belt as a kid? Sure thing cupcake.

This is about as believable as it taking '9 black guys' to beat you down.

chuck would rule the over 60 division. bb ib bjj, judo, and an accomplished kickboxer

WidespreadPanic - Kicks to the head were allowed, but not KO, or hard contact, though if you did KO someone with one kick, you won the fight.

LMAO!!!

Yeah that makes sense. It's against the rules to kick hard to the head, but if you KO someone with a kick to the head, you win.

I swear, the BS with you and TOWE is getting deep in here.

^That is the stupidest shit I've ever heard. They're not allowed but you can win the fight with them? o.k.

WidespreadPanic - Captain Insano,Yes it sounds ridiculous, but that's TKD and Karate. They figure it's so difficult to score with a head kick that they score it like that.

Not only am I saying it, I've also been to many karate tournaments and at least twice knocked guys down with spinning heel kicks and won my fight. (they weren't KO'd but couldn't continue).

Back in the 80s we had just started wearing safe-t-kick gear, invented by Jhoon Rhee. Thus I had the foam kick boots on, but I've also won sparring matches in the dojang with hook kicks and roundhouse kicks to the head which made contact and when in bare feet.

Face punching was not allowed, but you could make light contact with safe-t-punch foam gloves on to the face in tournaments (usually backfists). In the dojang, we were not supposed to straight punch to the face, but light contact with the backfist was ok, bare handed.

Reverse punching to the face at a tournament which knocked the opponent down was ruled 'excessive contact' and we got penalty points or D/Q. (the idea was to promote high kicking)

Believe it or not, it's true. No BS.

No...it's BS. I participated in many tournament in the 80's myself.

You could kick to the head as hard as you wanted, and absolutely no head punches were allowed at all.

I studied under the Kim brothers. The Kim Brothers are the sons of Grandmaster Yoo Jin Kim, one of the founding fathers of Tae Kwon Do in the US.

So yeah, nice try. You might BS some folks that don't know better......