How will Leben vs. Hall go down?

Leben comes in with the big punches early like always and hall circles away for a bit then...... That's all I got and have no idea who will win 50/50 Phone Post 3.0

Phillysliced - Leben comes in with the big punches early like always and hall circles away for a bit then...... That's all I got and have no idea who will win 50/50 Phone Post 3.0
Haha voted up. Phone Post 3.0

Leben is really slow, so I have a feeling we will see a Overeem/Fujita moment, where someone finally destroys the monster. Hall is gonna catch him with some crazy spin kick or something and knock Leben out cold

I'm not happy about this match up.

If they were both coming off of wins I would be glad of this fight, but who ever wins this the other will be cut and I like both fighters Phone Post 3.0

I'm thinking Leben knocks Hall out. Phone Post 3.0

Hall by decision. Phone Post

C'mon hall! You got it man! Phone Post 3.0

Watch Hall shoot for the takedown again... Phone Post 3.0

I'm a big Leben fan, but man has he looked terrible lately. Phone Post 3.0

Sir Psycho Sexy - I'm a big Leben fan, but man has he looked terrible lately. Phone Post 3.0
He's looking like zombie lately Phone Post 3.0

Leben fights like he's under water lately, hopefully he can lure Hall into a bar room brawl and catch him with a haymaker. Phone Post 3.0

I can see Hall hitting leben with some bombs, leben getting rocked but still in it and then taking it to hall and winning by tko. Phone Post

Why is Leben so regarded? He sucks, well nowadays. Phone Post 3.0