how would diego vs karo go?

Diego. Karo is ridiculously overrated. Got a very close decision over Diaz that I thought he lost. Hell, the only guy he's finished in UFC has been Strasser. Granted Serra and Lytle are tough dudes, but Riggs finished Lytle in two rounds and Serra's a natural 155lber. St-Pierre took it to Karo, and Diego would do the same I think.

ttt

Good matchup!

I would love to see this fight.

TTT for Karo if this fight ever happens

you must be blind if you think diaz beat karo and diego

Diego would beat Karo, either GnP stoppage or a decision.

As far as the "destiny talk", Diego DOES BELIEVE he is destined to be champ. There is no talk about it. As far as Karo keeping up with Diego's ground game. Not a chance. Diego is regularly underestimated because he plods around and looks uncoordinated. But the reality is he eats BJJ blackbelts alive regularly and while Karo is a judo (Gene Labelle) blackbelt, that won't do him a lick. Diego is the real deal folks and win lose or draw he will keep coming till he gets that title.

As far as the "destiny talk", Diego DOES BELIEVE he is destined to be champ. There is no talk about it. As far as Karo keeping up with Diego's ground game. Not a chance. Diego is regularly underestimated because he plods around and looks uncoordinated. But the reality is he eats BJJ blackbelts alive regularly and while Karo is a judo (Gene Labelle) blackbelt, that won't do him a lick. Diego is the real deal folks and win lose or draw he will keep coming till he gets that title.

I guess because Diego doesn't come from one of the US based Gracie camps people don't think he can grapple. I'm with you Jeff, the guy's got skills!

Your bro in KC ;)

Very similar styles, a matchup i'd love to see!

Both have pretty sub standard striking for the elite ranks but got it all besides that: takedowns, gnp, subs and are aggressive as hell.