How would Fedor have done as a TUF coach?

Would he have lost fans like Matt Hughes or Ronda Rousey did by revealing his real personality, or would he just have been inert like Georges St-Pierre and Brock Lesnar were for ratings?

Would have only worked on a TUF: Russia imo.. in that situation I'm sure he'd have done really well.

I would imagine he would have been much like GSP was, more of a glorified training partner while he let his coaches dictate the pace and direction of the sessions

Clarence Parents - 

Would have only worked on a TUF: Russia imo.. in that situation I'm sure he'd have done really well.

I'm not sure how his personality would translate on a regular season. I imagine casual fans would probably find him boring.

Genghis84 - 
Clarence Parents - 

I'm not sure how his personality would translate on a regular season. I imagine casual fans would probably find him boring.

I really like Fedor and to be completely honest... I'm bored just thinking about it.

He would come across the way Dana would want him to...

I think lots of diehard fans would love it. Especially if it was filmed before his Strikeforce run. There was such a mystique about this unassuming guy who could beat anybody. But casual fans? Would likely just see a quiet pudgy looking dude who barely speaks English.

I'd think he'd br a fantastic coach. He had a pretty varied skillset. Phone Post 3.0

Better question-- would TUF be the optimum vehicle to drive a Fedor PPV if Fedor fought in the UFC?

Brian J DSouza - Better question-- would TUF be the optimum vehicle to drive a Fedor PPV if Fedor fought in the UFC?

it's a good question but no i don't think so. fedor seems like such a quite guy. like Genghis84 said, hardcore fans would love it, casuals would not

Brian J DSouza - Would he have lost fans like Matt Hughes or Ronda Rousey did by revealing his real personality, or would he just have been inert like Georges St-Pierre and Brock Lesnar were for ratings?

Ronda was already losing fans before TUF and her stuff on TUF just solidified her personality.

Fedor would've been fine as a TUF coach. He's always been a humble and chill guy, so I'm sure he would've done an excellet job.

would have been dull tv but great coach to the fighters imo Phone Post 3.0

Aleks coaching opposite Big Wes. Let's do it! Phone Post 3.0

Galanis - 

No Fedor on TUF ever please. I don't even like saying Fedor and TUF together.

This. It's not a classy program. Drags people down and hurts their legacies.

PRIDE/Fuji TV did epic productions, and that was a better presentation.

Sub Phone Post

It would have been Rocky-esque where Fedor would have broken the regular training regimens. Instead of being in the gym all the time he would have them training in the desert or running trails.

Kind of like Season 1 where one fighter was kicked out because he lost a challenge and never even got the chance to fight.

Would have been refreshing.

The fighters on the show would complain about having to do shadow kickbox training in the parking lot outside instead of the air conditioned gym and then everyone misses weight because Fedor takes them to get ice cream after every training session.