How would GGG v Ward go?

Would it be competitive? Could Ward just bully him?

Can't see GGG stopping him, and I wonder if GGG would struggle in the later rounds if he is not dominating

Murray tied ggg up a few times in the early rounds, i imagine ward would use similar tactics accompanied with pot shots.

Also a tired bloodied murray was getting to ggg with combos. I know ggg appears to have a really good chin and ward isn't a renowned puncher
I think ward would win a UD

I like both fighters but, I can't see anything other than ward winning. Phone Post 3.0

I'd love to see it. Both are special in different ways and the best fighters in their respective divisions by a long shot.

Ward would win by decision in my opinion but it would be fun to watch how he solves the problem of Golovkin's power.

Awesome fighter no doubt

Nobody else I would rather watch at the minute

Idk I would have said ward but if he can't hurt GGG then golovkin could start walking him down. Murray said it was the hardest puncher he's ever fought. He also said that combined with the pressure is very hard to handle. Ward is a great boxer. It really depends on how he can handle golovkin a power. Phone Post 3.0

I would probably pick Ward to win this fight, but not with a whole hell of a lot if confidence. Ward's range, savvy, reach and outside skills should give an advantage, but I would not be overly shocked at the same time to see GGG break Ward with pressure and stop him in the mid to late rounds. GGG technical skills are grossly overlooked by most, but his propensity for electing to eat shots in the Murray fight was a bit troubling to see. Phone Post 3.0

I would say that Ward is more versatile. He is very good from the outside but also has a mauling inside game that is a bit of a throwback to some of the grinders of previous eras. Not always pretty but very effective.

If the ref breaks them up at the clinch he knows how to win that way but if the ref let's them work in the clinch he is comfortable there too.

There's a reason he hasn't lost, amateur or pro, since he was 12 years old.

tanner904 - Idk I would have said ward but if he can't hurt GGG then golovkin could start walking him down. Murray said it was the hardest puncher he's ever fought. He also said that combined with the pressure is very hard to handle. Ward is a great boxer. It really depends on how he can handle golovkin a power. Phone Post 3.0

not a boxer on earth under 200lbs who will walk ward down, andre was really a middle weight as an amatuer. usa boxing had him fight at 178 because they knew how strong he is. they knew ward would bring home the gold regardless and so they had him fight 'up' and hoped dirrell could win at middle. i say that to say, ward has another dimension of strength and skill that he's never had to bring out. what you've seen of ward sho far has just scratched the surface. it's going to take kovalev or someone to force him to turn it up. he's actually been cruising in his fights.