How would Gregor Clegane do in the UFC?

Discuss!!!! Phone Post

see bigfoot silva.

Idk how would JDS in armor do against the mountain? Phone Post

Well considering the fact that he's supposed to be 8 feet tall I doubt he'd make 265. Phone Post

Good luck trying to hold that guy down!!! Phone Post

Unstoppable at super heavy. Clean would have sapp tapping at the weigh ins.

His brother, Sandor the Hound, on the other hand, would be unstoppabl at heavyweight! Phone Post

About to say, he is too big to make HW. Also Broke a mans leg just by squeezing it, so probably going to be a mess in MMA.

I avoid all "a song of ice and fire" threads like the plague for fear of spoilers. Currently approaching the middle of a dance with dragons.

But Gregor Clegane is around 8 feet tall, he would never make 265.

+ his technique is almost certainly absolutely horrendous.

BadRobot321 -  Unstoppable at super heavy. Clean would have sapp tapping at the weigh ins.

His brother, Sandor the Hound, on the other hand, would be unstoppabl at heavyweight! Phone Post

the hound would fuck anyone up while drinking a flagon of wine.

BadRobot321 - Unstoppable at super heavy. Clean would have sapp tapping at the weigh ins.

Clegane*** damn autocorrect! Phone Post

SleepBomb -
BadRobot321 -  Unstoppable at super heavy. Clean would have sapp tapping at the weigh ins.

the hound would fuck anyone up while drinking a flagon of wine.

Yes! Phone Post

The Mountain is too big for HW. The Hound is a mentally weak deserter who would get taken off his game by anyone wearing Tito Ortiz style fire trunks.

Haha, in a ASOIAF MMA Tourney,Clegane would not make 265 as someone mentioned before.

Cintestants like a young Robert Baratheon (circa Robert's Rebellion) would put up a damn good fight. Khal Drago (pre-maegi curse) would also be a formidable opponent.

However, I'm putting my money on the darkhorse, Areo Hotah. Phone Post

he swings a 2-handed Greatsword with one hand, i wouldn't recommend fighting him. plus he's quite crazy

Barristan Selmy is like Randy Couture but even better, or as I like to call him, Captain Westeros.

The first actor to play The Mountain looks like a beast. 

The 2nd actor is way less intimidating.

^ that's personally one of the most disappointing parts of the second season for me.

Not that s2 was overtly disappointing.. Phone Post

He'd barely get by Oberyn Martell. Some predict a re-vamped Hound (one who found his spiritual calling) could settle the score. I'd also like to see Strong Belwas (the Roy Nelson of westeros) take a shot.

Could you imagine him telling his cornerman in between rounds, "Fuck the water, bring me wine!".

Nevermind, got him confused with his bro.