How would have McGregor handled RDA?

Just rewatched the Ferguson vs. RDA fight. Mounting little effective offence, I think McGregor would've made even lighter work of RDA than he did with Alvarez.

One-two down the pipe. Queer street.

william795 - One-two down the pipe. Queer street.
My thoughts exactly.

Same as Conor handled Eddie.

conor is next level

Like a child.

JJSFC -
william795 - One-two down the pipe. Queer street.
My thoughts exactly.
Exactly this

With both hands. 

One to knock him out. 

The other to point at him.  

He would dust RDA in under one minute 

RoiDA that destroyed Pettis, probs not.

RDA that lost to Eddie, maybe.

ThatsHowIRoll -

They were the same fighter, style is everything. Pettis and Alvarez have very different styles.

Sucks that it never happened. I'm always nervous when Conor fights, thinking that this opponants style will give him issues, but as always, he wrecks them in the end. I could see him smashing RDA's face off to be honest. To open and would get countered all night. Then again, I could see Conor catching him in a d'Arce Choke.

Deal with it.

See Pettis vs RDA

Given what he's done to anyone who isn't a granite jawed Diaz brother, pretty safe to say he'd have starched him at this point.

Richard Dean Anderson would have went MacGyver on his ass.

william795 - One-two down the pipe. Queer street.

BEEP

DREXp -
ThatsHowIRoll -

They were the same fighter, style is everything. Pettis and Alvarez have very different styles.

RDA passed out cutting weight vs Alvarez

It was amazing how many people had counted Conor out against RDA, but after seeing him butcher Eddie I think many have changed their tune.  McAwesome.

He would have KO'd him in 1. I also think he'll KO Woodley if they fought... Khabib would rag doll him. 

DREXp -
ThatsHowIRoll -

PLEASE. One was a wrecking machine world champion, and one is and previously was a relative gate keeper.