How would have McGregor handled RDA?

triforce -

He would have KO'd him in 1. I also think he'll KO Woodley if they fought... Khabib would rag doll him. 

Lol underground logic at its best here

Misaki - See Pettis vs RDA
Lol not sure if serious. What makes you think it would look anything like that fight ?

RDA would have taken his ass down with the quickness and beat him up. Khabib will do the same to him if they meet up. If tiny ass mini-mendes can take Conor down at will, these guys can too.

He would've knocked off his fookin head

Eisenberg -

RDA would have taken his ass down with the quickness and beat him up. Khabib will do the same to him if they meet up. If tiny ass mini-mendes can take Conor down at will, these guys can too.

Mendes took Conor down at will because Conor had a fucked up knee, and Conor still won that fight.

Watch McGregor fight Holloway and you'll see Conor actually has very good BJJ.

Eisenberg -

Just like Alverez did

There's a reason why Connor wanted this fight. Everything is in his favor. I believe that the UFC consulted Connor on who RDA should defend his title against and Connor picked Alvarez.

He knows he matches up well with either guy and most people were puzzled at the decision to give Alvarez a title shot when it was announced.

Lol everyone said that rda would have destroyed Conor after he lost to Diaz. Mma fans u funny

I think there was a good chance RDA could win. The better his weight cut the better his chances. Brutal weight cuts takes years off plus it weakens the chin.

I've been a fan of Alvarez since his Dream days. He should have been in the UFC much early but he really got screwed by Bjorn in bellator for 2 years. But even so I thought Alvarez would lost his 1st title defense to just about anyone in the top 10, even lose a rematch a RDA.

Being a southpaw would really benefit RDA. When they were orignally set to fight I'm sure Cordeiro had a good gameplan and had him throwing tons of legs kick which is why he broke his foot. 

Though Conor was in his head who knows how it play out. Could play out like the way it happen to Aldo or the way Garbrandt to Cruz.

Styles make fights. Fuck your mma math

Shaqtus -

I think there was a good chance RDA could win. The better his weight cut the better his chances. Brutal weight cuts takes years off plus it weakens the chin.

I've been a fan of Alvarez since his Dream days. He should have been in the UFC much early but he really got screwed by Bjorn in bellator for 2 years. But even so I thought Alvarez would lost his 1st title defense to just about anyone in the top 10, even lose a rematch a RDA.

Being a southpaw would really benefit RDA. When they were orignally set to fight I'm sure Cordeiro had a good gameplan and had him throwing tons of legs kick which is why he broke his foot. 

Though Conor was in his head who knows how it play out. Could play out like the way it happen to Aldo or the way Garbrandt to Cruz.

Styles make fights. Fuck your mma math

RDA's style plays right into Conor's game...nothing to do with MMA math.

ThatsHowIRoll -
DREXp -
ThatsHowIRoll -

RoiDA that destroyed Pettis, probs not.

RDA that lost to Eddie, maybe.

They were the same fighter, style is everything. Pettis and Alvarez have very different styles.

PLEASE. One was a wrecking machine world champion, and one is and previously was a relative gate keeper.

"Fighting styles" do you know what it means?

Conor would've ended the emerging myth that was RDA. 

Nate Diaz would be on food stamps today. 

william795 - One-two down the pipe. Queer street.
Lol, you might be right!

Conor would have starched RDA in the first round. 

I think he would have eaten some leg kicks and then caught RDA with a left handed hammer.

RDA is a slower, sloppier version of Aldo.