How would Hendo vs. Rashad go down?

This would be an awesome fight. Tough to call.

Seriously, I don't think there is anyway Rashad's chin would holdup to a Hendo right hand. Also, he would not have an advantage in wrestling; at least not in the clinch.

teamquestfan - Seriously, I don't think there is anyway Rashad's chin would holdup to a Hendo right hand. Also, he would not have an advantage in wrestling; at least not in the clinch.

Rashad WOULD have an advantage in wrestling halfway through round 1 after Hendo gasses.

It would basically be Rashad using footwork and timing to avoid the h-bomb until the time comes where he can go for a TD. Then its going to be Hasha turning it into a wrestling match until Hendo is gassed out of his mind. Phone Post

Everyone underrates Hendo's TDD and scrambling back to feet ability for the first 1.5 rounds. He is a wrestling beast for 1.5 rounds. After that he gasses and becomes much easier to take down.

I'd favor Hendo here because Hendo's ability to land that right hand is absolutely uncanny. And Evans gets rocked fairly easily from what we've seen. If Hendo landed the shots he did against Shogun on Evans, it would lead to a brutal finish.

If Evans fought smart, he could use his speed to avoid exchanges early, wait for Hendo to tire and win a decision. But Evans is pretty hittable on the feet. It's not like he's the most elusive guy. So while Evans would have a good chance, I'd pick Hendo.

SuMBJJ -
teamquestfan - Seriously, I don't think there is anyway Rashad's chin would holdup to a Hendo right hand. Also, he would not have an advantage in wrestling; at least not in the clinch.

Rashad WOULD have an advantage in wrestling halfway through round 1 after Hendo gasses.

It would basically be Rashad using footwork and timing to avoid the h-bomb until the time comes where he can go for a TD. Then its going to be Hasha turning it into a wrestling match until Hendo is gassed out of his mind. Phone Post

This Phone Post

Rashad is simply a better MMA wrestler at this point. Shogun took Henderson down on more than one occasion.

i'm not paying for jones vs seagal, i would pay double to watch rashad vs henderson.

4 rounds to 1 for rashad but would be a great fight and hendo could always KO him at any time.

DaemonDragon - Everyone underrates Hendo's TDD and scrambling back to feet ability for the first 1.5 rounds. He is a wrestling beast for 1.5 rounds. After that he gasses and becomes much easier to take down.

I'd favor Hendo here because Hendo's ability to land that right hand is absolutely uncanny. And Evans gets rocked fairly easily from what we've seen. If Hendo landed the shots he did against Shogun on Evans, it would lead to a brutal finish.

If Evans fought smart, he could use his speed to avoid exchanges early, wait for Hendo to tire and win a decision. But Evans is pretty hittable on the feet. It's not like he's the most elusive guy. So while Evans would have a good chance, I'd pick Hendo.

This.

if its a 5 rd fight,hendo looking for the right first 2 rds,rashad doing carwheels around him later rds,really i like hendo but after seeing how tired he was i dont see him doing much in a long fight with the younger guys

Hendo would ko him pretty easily.

atrocityexhibit - Rashad is simply a better MMA wrestler at this point. Shogun took Henderson down on more than one occasion.

No way, not until Hendo was completely gassed. Hendo dominated the clinch in the first three rounds.Shogun didn't come close to a meaningful takedown until Hendo gassed.

I still say Greco Roman wrestling is a better base for MMA than freestyle because of the focus on the clinch.

Besides Hendo's wrestling pedigree and being a two time Olympian is more distinguished than Rashads.

Eatin Applesauce - if its a 5 rd fight,hendo looking for the right first 2 rds,rashad doing carwheels around him later rds,really i like hendo but after seeing how tired he was i dont see him doing much in a long fight with the younger guys

Younger boys? Hell, shogun is only 29 and he beat him. Every fighter from here out that Hendo fights will be a younger boy.

Rashad by being faster Phone Post

LOL at Rashad not having a wrestling advantage.

If anyone learned about MMA through the UG, they'd think Rashad was a 10-6 fighter with a chandelier for a chin.

Rashad is a top guy. He had a lousy game plan in the Machida fight and took multiple pinpoint strikes to the button. He was able to survive some really good shots from Rampage.

Henderson is awesome and could absolutely win, but Rashad would be the favorite in that fight. He's got better speed, wrestling an boxing than Shields -- who displayed how tenacity can grind Dan out. Phone Post

teamquestfan - 
Eatin Applesauce - if its a 5 rd fight,hendo looking for the right first 2 rds,rashad doing carwheels around him later rds,really i like hendo but after seeing how tired he was i dont see him doing much in a long fight with the younger guys

Younger boys? Hell, shogun is only 29 and he beat him. Every fighter from here out that Hendo fights will be a younger boy.

29 with how many knee surgeries and questionable conditioning,remember he gassed before mark coleman,im a big fan on henderson,but i dont want to see him fight someone like jones,and like i said i'd say he would have a chance to ko evans early as he's shown to have somewhat of a suspect chin