How would Israel Adesanya vs Ciryl Gane go?

Ciryl is my favorite HW so I’ll choose him. Izzy had ambitions to fight Stipe so he has thought about heavyweight before. This is one of my favorite hypothetical matchups

Omg Izzy would be murdered. Completely outsized and outmatched

11 Likes

It would be the flatlining that that prick Marc Goddard denied us.

2 Likes

Gane would beat the fuck out of him.

That’s the point. Jk I think it would be a pretty fight, a lot of technique on display

Another stupid fucking thread by OP

2 Likes

At least I don’t copy paste my threads from other people from Sherdog you fucking loser. Stop spamming my threads with your low IQ shit.

1 Like

why you lying how to get away with murder GIF

Izzy, easy, he will tire him out about in third or fourth round, no referee this time needed ofc

Lol @ people in this thread acting like this is a total mismatch just because the size difference when Izzy is a 6’4" kickboxing HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION. But you same idiots (Vegito) will say 1900’s heavyweight boxers who are smaller than Izzy would beat Tyson Fury lol

This actually would be an interesting match up. I say Izzy has the edge on the feet but Ciryl could probably take it if he utilizes his wrestling.

2 Likes

This reminds me of when someone asked O’Malley how it would go if he faced Izzy.

Izzy could come in at 220 lbs with minimal bulking, Ciryl came in at 247 lbs in his last fight against Tuivasa. The size discrepancy isn’t comparable to a BW fighting a MW since this is normal at HW

If Jonny beats Ciryl then Alex should go up and do what Izzy wanted to do; defeat Jon Jones. Izzy was calling out Stipe when he was champ so maybe Izzy saw an aging non-kickboxer and was looking to cherry-pick, but all talk of that was shut down when Jan easily defeated him.

1 Like

Seriously, what kind of retard thinks up this stuff? Like what do you suppose would happen? He went up to light heavy and got beat by blachowicz. It’s such a stupid hypothetical. My gosh you’re a buffoon WMMA

ohh yankee faggot is giving his views on this retarded question

chill yankee faggot and watch your sean hannity show

YOU ARE THE YANKEE FAGGOT of this forum

your flag madam

No it isn’t. Izzy was ready to jump to heavyweight to fight Jon

Lol WMMA, yeah he was so ready to fight Jones…. That would have gone well for him

Lololol leninchump, I love how you always have a fresh supply of gay pride flags at your dainty little finger tips. Hmmm. You literally were laughed off the other mma forum after being caught lying about your “training” resume.

Not one single current top 10 UFC HW fighter could make MW. A blown up 185er isn’t a HW. It’s not even a factor of height, as Izzy doesn’t have a large frame and is naturally a skinny man.

This isn’t normal at HW at all. Your point is ridiculous.