How would Jack Johnson have done in MMA?

Jack Johnson aka "The Galveston Giant" was a pro boxer from 1897-1945. He was stated to weigh around 205 pounds and was 6'1". He was the second black boxing champion but first black heavyweight champ ever and ended his career with a record of 104-13-15 with over 40 KO's. He defended the belt 9 times before losing in a 45 round fight which ended by Johnson being KOed. He continued fighting until he was 60 years old. I got interested in him because I was recently in Galveston, Texas and read about his career. How do you think he would have done in MMA?

http://media-2.web.britannica.com/eb-media/24/1824-004-0A761D34.jpg

/sigh

I read jack johnson and I thought it was this dude..

and thought to myself... This guy would get his ass handed to him...

This Jack Johnson would murder people

beat me to it

kanodogg2 -  That dude lived the life man, even in the early 1900s he was a black dude that was railing out white chicks. Phone Post
Not really. He actually got prosecuted and thrown in jail by the federal government for having white girlfriends. Johnson was the first person prosecuted under the Mann Act. Plus, most of his women were rank whores (as in actual prostitutes). 

TTT

He'd fine. Phone Post

He'd become the LHW champion, then refuse to defend against: Bones, Rampage, Rashad, Davis and King Mo. Instead he'd defend against Matt Brown, War Machine, Junie Browning and get Royce Gracie out of retirement for a superfight.

If he weighed 205 when he fought, he would be competing in the 185lb division (with all the other 205-210lb fighters).

Wasn't he known for being hard to hit?

He'd be the Machida of his day. Or maybe the Fitch. People complained his style was boring - but it sure was effective.

And of course he would be athletic and explosive.

Johnson doesn't get nearly enough credit for his career and what he accomplished Phone Post

FrozenBagOfMicrowaves - He probably would have went 2-9ish in low tier organizations against cans before retiring in shame.

Incredibly gifted athlete that would have been a complete monster with modern training.

GladiatorGannon - 
FrozenBagOfMicrowaves - He probably would have went 2-9ish in low tier organizations against cans before retiring in shame.

Incredibly gifted athlete that would have been a complete monster with modern training.

He wasn't afraid of the grabbing and holding. He'd no doubt be a monster with exposure to techniques and training.

I'm going to TTT this until someone recognizes the brilliance of my earlier post.

Bobby Lupo -  He'd become the LHW champion, then refuse to defend against: Bones, Rampage, Rashad, Davis and King Mo. Instead he'd defend against Matt Brown, War Machine, Junie Browning and get Royce Gracie out of retirement for a superfight.

lol...

I think he would have done well, and i would have loved to have seen him compete in anything.  His level of not-giving-a-fuck about what people thought was amazing, the guy was pure alpha. 

Bobby Lupo - 
GladiatorGannon - 

He wasn't afraid of the grabbing and holding. He'd no doubt be a monster with exposure to techniques and training.

I'm going to TTT this until someone recognizes the brilliance of my earlier post.

I recognize yours - and imagine he would continue to duck Sam Langford, too.

Now could you give me my half point for "athletic and explosive"?

Ceelo -  /sigh

I read jack johnson and I thought it was this dude..

and thought to myself... This guy would get his ass handed to him...

Well I was sitting, waiting, wishing I would win by sick submission... Phone Post

He'd probably like, punch people in the face hard.