How would you feel about Tyson commentating UFC's?

In his latest interview he made it clear that he is flat broke and has no idea how to feed and clothe his kids.

He really does seem like a good guy and he does need a job.

Tyson who? Tyson Griffin? Mike Tyson? Who?

Oh, Mike Tyson. Fuck yeah let him commentate for the UFC. He'd be great. Or atleast let him have one last big boxing fight.

http://worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh2dquBn0E9NSi3Y83

RaepChoke -  Lol it would be an LOL fest, oh man, not stop laughs

It would be. I'd enjoy him more than Goldberg.

"I'm many things, I'm a convicted rapist, I'ma hell raiser, I'm a father, a loving father. I'm a semi good husband. What? I'm just trying to be me."

I'm never gonna forget this Tyson interview. NEVER.

Fighter A attempts to keep Fighter B from passing his guard

"It seems like they're fornicating but I know there's more to it."

I remember this.

"ILL FUCK YOU TILL YOU LOVE ME FAGGOT"

I forgot where it was from, but I remember, faggot being the first bad word I ever said thanks to Mike Tyson. I still use it commonly to this day.

Mike would be a decent boxing commentator if he didn't try to talk like he was reading from a thesaurus.  Unfortunately, this makes him painful to listen to.

Has he ever done any coaching/training?  Would be kind of a cool full circle story if he started training and played the Cus role for a young fighter.

I don't understand how someone who is one of the richest people in the history of the sport can't tuck away a few mil for later in life.

Please any decent manager could book him a bunch of appearences / autograph singings. I don't really know how much those pay, but I think it's at least 1 - 3,000 a night. That may seem like chump change to him, but to any real person it's a lotto ticket waiting to be cashed.

He has no more value as a fighter. I have a feeling that he would be worthless as a coach. I don't think he'd be any good at all at commentating boxing, for sure not mma.

dude, do you frequently use words like 'earnt' that don't exist?

woulda been funny if they panned out and it was Fedor or Brock he was yappin too ....i realize no one woulda knew them just sayin

im not sure how commentary would go with the comentator yellin stand up and fight like a man you bitches...lol

im not sure how commentary would go with the comentator yellin stand up and fight like a man you bitches...lol

I'll eat your asshole alive you bitch -Mike Tyson

I'd rather hear a real woman on the mic than a man with woman's voice. My .02. ;-)

Maybe Strikeforce where you don't need any knowledge of MMA to commentate. But seriously, I don't feel sympathy for anyone who's made more than $10MM within a 20 year span and is "broke".

yes

lisp > goldberg

lisp > goldberg

He'd be pretty good. Anyone remember the interview he did at Machida vs Evans before the fight? He broke the fight down and told us exactly what was going to happen.

Jay Sin - Maybe Strikeforce where you don't need any knowledge of MMA to commentate.

Exactly. Why would you want such a clueless commentator? Maybe if he doesn't work out you could get Ellen.