A few of mine will be extremely unpopular I know.
1. Get rid of all celebration penalties. Instead set a standard time limit for how long players can celebrate before getting off the field after a TD or to get back in formation after the play is over etc. something like 15 seconds after the ref blows the whistle they have to give the ball to the ref and get off the field or get back in formation. But no celebration are off limit like the cut throat or even Antonio Brown's twerking lol.
2. Move the kick offs back to where they use to be. Kick returns were a large part of the game and I miss them.
3. Move the field goal kick back to where it use to be. I liked when it was a give me extra point.
4. Be easier on Cornerbacks. Less pass interference calls unless they're blatant of course.
5. All football stadiums should be required to have stadiums like the Cowgirls have with AT&T stadium. A retractable roof is crucial. If it's a nice sunny day it can be open. But if it's raining snowing or below 50 degrees they must close that shit. MOTHER NATURE SHOULD HAVE NO SAY IN SPORTS!!! THEY DONT PLAY BBALL OUTSIDE FOR A REASON.
6. Get rid of the prow bowl
7. 2 less commercials per quarter
8. Get rid of TNF. Keep MNF
9. Refs should be offered more training and should be paid more for the amount of training they go through and based off their performance
10. Less harsh drug testing. Weed is okay.
11. Don't bring the players out until AFTER the national anthem. Don't make them more famous just because they're being childish